Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's just a very, very weird player. 

I don't know that I've ever seen a confidence player as extreme as him. When he's not in the mood he's absolutely Sunday league, when he's switched on he's capable of the sublime. 

At his best he probably should start for us, it's just he doesn't really fit in any system that suits our other best players. 

It's also extremely rare he ever gets to play with Vardy which is when he's easily at his best. 

Cant help his confidence that hes on track to put in a very good performance and Rodgers will drop him like a bag if dirt at the first opportunity.

5 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’m ultra critical of pundits and She’s been decent so far, don’t get the fuss at all.

I can only speak for myself but for me it was just that the tone of her voice was a bit dull and she was sounding a bit too disinterested (nothing to do with the content which is usually poor anyway), she seems to have livened up a bit more though as the game as developed.

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't know that I've ever seen a confidence player as extreme as him. When he's not in the mood he's absolutely Sunday league, when he's switched on he's capable of the sublime. 

At his best he probably should start for us, it's just he doesn't really fit in any system that suits our other best players. 

It's also extremely rare he ever gets to play with Vardy which is when he's easily at his best. 

Hopefully that gets sorted out with consistent game time

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Completely agree. 

He's difficult to fit in to any of our systems, which isn't his fault.

He doesn't add nearly as much defensively to the team, which I think is another reason he's being dismissed a lot.

Just now, oadby.fox said:

I can only speak for myself but for me it was just that the tone of her voice was a bit dull and she was sounding a bit too disinterested (nothing to do with the content which is usually poor anyway), she seems to have livened up a bit more though as the game as developed.

Have you ever heard Mark Lawrenson commentate? Sounds like his very soul is being crushed by being paid to watch and talk about football.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

The female commentator is actually doing some decent neutral analysis. The alternative is Carra squealing anytime the team he is choosing to favour gets close to goal.

Too many helmets on here, fuming and complaining cause a woman has somehow infiltrated their sacred "man" sport. Get a grip

She's got a dull almost monotone voice that if you were on a bus near her you'd move seats. As for what she's actually saying that's subjective. As for your sexism claims I'm certainly not, but can get a virtue seeking grovel point for your efforts. 

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’m ultra critical of pundits and She’s been decent so far, don’t get the fuss at all.

She’s talking too quickly - even my wife’s noticed and she’s not watching the game. She is talking sense though (the pundit not my wife).