Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Thing is though, he can't really get consistent game time unless Vardy is injured. 

Rodgers SHOULD be dropping him because he's not better than Vardy and there's no two striker system that's better than us playing 433/4231.

None of that is Iheanacho's fault, it's just unfortunate but still. It is what it is. 

If he works hard, puts a good pressing shift in today and we win, I'm sure he'll get to start the next game and continue to do so if he plays well til Vards is back but after that? 

:dunno:

Nah I know but his time will come. It should have come during this little spell really but we'll definitley need to use him more once europa is back up and running. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Nah I know but his time will come. It should have come during this little spell really but we'll definitley need to use him more once europa is back up and running. 

I get why we played Perez originally, he's got a lot more match fitness and has been playing recently. We tried it, it didn't work out. Can't really be all that mad at Rodgers for that. 

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I think we’re missing Mendy/Ndidi taking the ball from deep tonight. Choudhury doesn’t seem to be making himself available to the defenders.

Very harsh. Think he's done very well today! Once a scapegoat always a scapegoat I guess.... 

• Like 3