Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Just now, Webbo said:

Ricky's not quite hit his stride since he's come back. It's anyone's game atm. 

Must be a way off being match fit still, surely? I'm guessing he'd need a good 10 games or so in the side to get anywhere near back to his peak. If Castagne was fit I couldn't see him playing this much so quickly.

Just now, The Bear said:

We needed to take one of those Neves or Traore chances. Set up perfectly now for a Vardy penalty near the end.... 

Neto had been great up against Ricardo but Justin has handled Traore very well, apart from right at the end. 

I thought Evans was a bit lucky going in that high with his studs showing. 

Neto is the best player on the pitch. I’d take him in a heart beat. 

• Like 2

Lets be real here, Perez is only still starting to justify the 30 million price tag. He will probably be sold in the summer and Leicester doesn't want his value to drop too much..

No rational argument to keep on starting him instead of Under or in this case Albrighton

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We needed to take one of those Neves or Traore chances. Set up perfectly now for a Vardy penalty near the end.... 

Neto had been great up against Ricardo but Justin has handled Traore very well, apart from right at the end. 

How much do you want for Neto? If we throw in Nacho,, Perez and £30m, will you sell?

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He’s played one bad pass all game. Apart from that he has been fine. Been a little bit of a threat nothing spectacular or worth abusing him for. The abuse he gets on here is shocking and uncalled for to be honest. 

You’ll struggle to find a worse one all season though ......

Perez really struggling today and he's not really tracking back either which is making Ricardo look exposed.

Although Under may be the more creative option I would opt for Albrighton to not only give us more width but also he'll track back and help nullify the dangerous Neto.

It will shame to lose Evans as he's the organiser but he looks a walking red card this half so I can see Amartey coming on.

I think nacho has held the ball up well and brought people into play but he's not looking to stretch the defence so we do need Vardy soon.

Would take a scrappy 1-0 win

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

No.

Typical LCFC fans expect all players to score from every set piece for them to be having a good game.

Maddison is our free kick taker 

Same with Neves tbh. He's been rubbish at them for a while now. Living off one or two he scored. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

If VAR did a check on their apparant penalty, how on earth has the player not been booked for diving

12 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

That is one of the worst dives I've ever seen - where is his VAR yellow?

VAR don’t give yellows, had the ref gave the penalty, then a yellow card could be given for the dive by the ref  

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I must be watching a different game, I think Perez has been fair. 

Not deserving of the vitriol he’s getting IMO

Ian  is making some poor decisions , JE should know better and Youri  is below par otherwise not too bad . Perez is a limited footballer it’s not like we know what he’s capable of and he’s not showing it to us 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If you get ahead I don't see us breaking you down.

Neto looks a great player, we have a lad called Perez Ayoze who is very promising. Swap?

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

You’ll struggle to find a worse one all season though ......

There have been plenty that have been worse. But that doesn’t fit the scapegoat narrative does it...  I mean the pass in question didn’t even lead to a goal in the end!

Just now, youngvolki said:

Lets be real here, Perez is only still starting to justify the 30 million price tag. He will probably be sold in the summer and Leicester doesn't want his value to drop too much..

No rational argument to keep on starting him instead of Under or in this case Albrighton

Albrighton I would agree, but cannot see an argument for starting Under, not enough evidence indicating that  we shoulda try Under over Perez to be honest

2 minutes ago, Frost said:

Must be a way off being match fit still, surely? I'm guessing he'd need a good 10 games or so in the side to get anywhere near back to his peak. If Castagne was fit I couldn't see him playing this much so quickly.

Yeah, he’s playing with the mind of the old Ricardo with his decisions, but without the legs to make some of the things he’s trying come off