Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

He's been utter dross. 

Got to agree. I usually don't mind Perez but he's been absolute diabolical. The number of times he gave away possession in that half was criminal. Played some absolute horror passes in dangerous areas too. I'd sub him personally as Kevin offers more offensively and defensively and Wolves are making it a dog fight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Hamza has done well. And JJ is incredible.

He's been tidy - like always - but too much of a passenger when we've got the ball. He's never available to make an angle like Ndidi and Mendy are. 

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

Barnes plays to deep, he needs to play in line with there back line and we need to put balls over the top for him to run onto,

That's not his game. You just described JV.

Perez's first touch drives me mad. When it comes into his feet his first touch is always a little chip up. Then he has to wait for it to come down before attempting his next move. 

It always seems to be slightly behind him too... Always scuffing and scurrying with the ball too close to his feet. 

We needed to take one of those Neves or Traore chances. Set up perfectly now for a Vardy penalty near the end.... 

Neto had been great up against Ricardo but Justin has handled Traore very well, apart from right at the end. 

I thought Evans was a bit lucky going in that high with his studs showing. 

• Like 2

Wolves are same as Everton were described, like Burnley but with better players!

They are just sitting back, 5 at the back when were in possession, as soon as we go down the wing 3 close down, just hitting us on the counter.

We need to be careful, wolves are good going forward when they can be bothered to have possession.

We just need more going forward, vardy and under/albrighton on for nacho and perez, although nacho has done well at holding the ball up etc.