Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Far too many passengers.

Hamza, Perez, Iheanacho, Barnes and Maddison just watched the game go by. Need to be so much more dynamic.

I’m sorry but you must be watching a different game. Maddison and even more so Barnes has been our best attacking threats in that first half.

• Like 2

Thought that was quite a positive first half but it became pedestrian towards the end.

Our right flank looks suspect. I'd take Perez off for Albrighton who can support Ricardo and add some fluidity in the attack.

I think we could knick this!!

Don Goodman's a pillock isn't he, claiming Evans fouled Jose on the basis that he pulled up injured, then Barnes gets about 1% man 99% ball and suggests it might be a pen.

I'm normally someone who defends Perez, but he should be hooked at half time. No defensive help, giving it away in dangerous areas and not offering easy balls to Ricardo

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

If VAR did a check on their apparant penalty, how on earth has the player not been booked for diving

Too busy getting their rulers lined up for a potential offside. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not a bad half. Far too many comments that are overly critical. 

We're not doing that bad, struggling to flow because of the refs whistle, Wolves very defensive. Justin handling Traore well. Ricardo could do better against Neto. 

Get Maddison, Barnes and Youri involved in the game more and we'll score. Some of the link up play with the first two has been good. 

Keep the faith, everyone. Not everyone is shit or wank, we'll get there :brendan_still:

Justin's done a superb job on him so far. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Far too many passengers.

Hamza, Perez, Iheanacho, Barnes and Maddison just watched the game go by. Need to be so much more dynamic.

Disagree with this completely. Wolves have a game plan and are executing it very well. We could easily have got drawn in to this fouling and diving. But we've stayed classy and looked the more dangerous with our chances. 

It'll come, no point taking unnecessary risks in a game like this. One mistake could cost us.

Hamza has been tidying up quite well in the middle and Madders has created a few chances. Just got to keep chipping away, we'll find the space. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Ricardo and Evans are more of a worry as an error can lead to a goal. 

Perez is floating about and breaking up our own forward play. Less risky but stunting our attacks.

Yes, without a shadow of a doubt. Ricardo is rusty and up against a very good player. 

I’ve felt for a 6 - 12 months that Evans is a liability and has that crazy moment in his game that could cost you. 

Perez by all accounts was never a £30,000,000 and is generally poor business by us. Technically he’s decent however he plays like he’s in custard and just lacks strength and physical presence.

I’ve not seen enough of Under yet to judge what he’d offer. Again technically decent but a very selfish player. 

• Like 2

Not the best 1st half and Brendan really needs to get them to up the pace as it's all too slow right now. Such a poor side wolves and the ref needs to stop blowing everytime one of their players hits the deck. Their players are not comfortable on the ball so chuck themselves down whenever we go near them and its stopping the game from flowing. Perez and Evans both had poor 1st halfs. Can see Vardy coming on at some point. Neto has caused alot of problems down our right so I'd be tempted to get Perez off for Albrighton