Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Struggling again against an organised side. I would say lucky to be level, Wolves had some good chances. Top save from Choudhury on Neves!

Get Vardy on, move Iheanacho to the right. We are not winning the 50/50s and the ref is also favouring Wolves on 50/50 challenges. Let's see if we can find another gear

• Like 1

Talk about a game of fine margins. This will be 1-0 either way. I don't think anyone has played poorly but someone needs to be the difference. Both left wingers currently looking most likely.

I'd like to see Under give us a bit more threat up top, but that would also leave Riccy even more exposed. Nor sure Vardy will make much of a difference in a game like this but let's hope he does!!!

What a dull half of football.

A combination of us moving the ball at a snail’s pace, Wolves’ refusal to commit more than 4 players over the halfway line, the incessant whistling from Atkinson for absolutely trivial bits of contact and the commentator’s heavy breathing.

Neto is the only player from either side who’s shown any quality going forward. Barnes has been ok for us, Justin good defensively but this has 0-0 written all over it.

Just now, ttfn said:

What a dull half of football.

A combination of us moving the ball at a snail’s pace, Wolves’ refusal to commit more than 4 players over the halfway line, the incessant whistling from Atkinson for absolutely trivial bits of contact and the commentator’s heavy breathing.

Neto is the only player from either side who’s shown any quality going forward. Barnes has been ok for us, Justin good defensively but this has 0-0 written all over it.

1st goal wins this

a 1-0 or a 0-0

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Just get Perez off PLEASE. Offers nothing. If Ünder can't get in ahead of him then he's clearly not the answer either.

He’s to selfish. I don’t think he fits the bill for us personally and won’t be here at the start of next season.