Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Just now, kingfox said:

“It’s one of those”

Fvck you Don Goodman, Barnes bloody kicked the ball away.

People whinge about Neville and Carragher, but every time Goodman does a Wolves match he takes bias to another level. Trying to get them a penalty for nothing and inventing a reason why Evans must have fouled Jose to get him sent off

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, whoareyaaa said:

get perez off may as well be playing with 10 men

Perhaps he can take Neto out and get a red card

6 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Football is being ruined by incompetent referees who love the sound of their whistle. I do wish someone would tell them that it is not always a foul when someone falls over

Jon Moss did a beautiful job of making Maguire look like a tool last night when he bundled to the floor expecting a free kick, only for Everton to nearly score lol

Perez and Evans need to come off at half time. I know Rodgers is trying his best to give Perez every chance to justify his transfer fee but its over, he’s had long enough and he’s just not good enough to start. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

Far too many passengers.

Hamza, Perez, Iheanacho, Barnes and Maddison just watched the game go by. Need to be so much more dynamic.

I thought Barnes was our best player in that half. Hamza having a good game too. The rest I'd agree with though.

• Like 1