Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Why does Perez get chance after chance when he's playing badly but Under gets 30 minute and if he doesn't set the world alight doesn't play for the next 3 games. Very odd.

There's definitely something we're missing, Rodgers clearly isn't impressed with Under and I can't see why on the face of it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

VAR don’t give yellows, had the ref gave the penalty, then a yellow card could be given for the dive by the ref  

Ah didnt know that. Bit stupid really as dives are something easy (in theory) to pick up with the benefit of replays - would be an added disincentive too

• Like 2

Just now, Bourbon Fox said:

There's definitely something we're missing, Rodgers clearly isn't impressed with Under and I can't see why on the face of it

To be fair, I'm a massive fan of Brendan but I do think there's an element of trying to justify the £30m outlay.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Albrighton I would agree, but cannot see an argument for starting Under, not enough evidence indicating that  we shoulda try Under over Perez to be honest

the evidence is Perez offering nothing of worth to the offense, Under can't possibly add less than that . Can't judge him without finally being given a proper run of games, but from his cameos I've definetely seen more creativity and goal threat from him, albeit also more selfnishness but that is probably due to him getting little game time and wanting to show himself.