Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Love how they go on about him having a quiet game on the TV... Watch his movement... Everytime villa double up on him... Created the space for Maddison... Barnes goal was a rebound from vardys shot... 

Just his presence on the pitch creates doubt and worry for the opposition, as well as space for his team mates.

More of the same the second half please:fc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

I don't want Vardy taken off until he bags a couple of goals. He's still missing the killer touch and finish at the moment and only way he gets it back is in a game like this where the chances will be plenty. I know he's injury prone but can we stop molly coddling him! 

You want the only available striker for Thursday to play a full game when we are 2-0 up? 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, midland_red said:

Yeah..I heard that somewhere... Cant figure out where though

Two dives to nil, in Villa's favour

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Just his presence on the pitch creates doubt and worry for the opposition, as well as space for his team mates.

More of the same the second half please:fc:

Yeah. Hopefully vardy bags a goal early in the second half and then we can bring nacho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Glad I’m not playing a drinking game every time sky mention Grealish as I’d be half cut by now. Is he injured, I’m still not sure, think I need to be reminded several more times yet. 

You'd be dead