Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

2 hours ago, KingsX said:

Do you feel like you’ve misplaced your brain in the mornings?  Do you remember Chelsea’s 17-18 third kit, while you've forgotten ours?

If so, you may be turning into your avatar.  This can be dangerous.  You might want to change it.

Mind, this phenomenon is not universal.  There’s little evidence it has turned @HighPeakFoxinto Socrates.

HOW VERY DARE YOU? 

38 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

That White shirt was nice, picked one up in the sale when it was out but the only recollection I have of us wearing it was the 5-0 drubbing at Palace >_<

0829F50C-6ADC-435C-AF03-2D5E614DF975.jpeg

hahaha! i was at this game! no wonder i can't remember it. must have erased it from my memory

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

HOW VERY DARE YOU? 

All in jest, HPF.  You’re an ace and a thinking man.

In fact I’d call you the “Philosopher King of Foxes Talk”  … if the term wasn’t such a total oxymoron.  :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

All in jest, HPF.  You’re an ace and a thinking man.

In fact I’d call you the “Philosopher King of Foxes Talk”  … if the term wasn’t such a total oxymoron.  :ph34r:

I should have used an emoji to make clear I was also jesting :) 

3 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

hahaha! i was at this game! no wonder i can't remember it. must have erased it from my memory

Kit_geek tracks all these things...

They have the year wrong in the text, but https://kitgeek.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/premier-league-kit-log-end-of-season-update/ has a graphical illustration of the kits worn.

The white kit was worn at Watford in December and then at Palace. Not worn in any cup games either. 

Shows that we don't need new 3 kits a year: lessens the impact of them and no wonder they become forgettable!

On 05/07/2021 at 09:56, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

am i going mental ? i genuinely have no recollection of us ever wearing that shirt

Against Watford lost 2-1 vardy celebrated with that hat 

5 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

arsenal fan account. i cant see the results but i'd be surprised if he got a single vote lol 

63% Anelka. 37% Vardy. 

Anelka has a better CV and was an all round more talented player. Vardy got better legacy. 

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Twitters algorithm has been teasing me a lot lately.

What a total and absolute Bell-end.

• Haha 1

Arsenal fans are so so weird and deluded. They just assume any player playing for arsenal must be better than our players. Auba over Vardy is the worst one. And Saliba over Fofana, if he was better surely he would actually play for arsenal.