Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

On 17/07/2021 at 13:37, urban.spaceman said:

"Instead of saying cheese I'll just think of that time I had McArthur in a headlock"

E6at1V3WQAgBhgt?format=jpg&name=medium

This is Francisco "Big Son" Ruggiero, the consigliere of the Gambino crime family. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox

21 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Stumbled up on this in a Formula One subreddit. How the **** did Jobber become a meme lol ?

qe2z6zvfrqb71.jpg

...And at what point did he develop a cockney accent?

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/page/2575/

Some patronising nonsense from villa fans. Some sensible comments in amongst the delusion too.

If they can keep grealish then they could be close to our level next season.  As could west ham, arsenal, spurs. I think the fight for top 6 will be harder than ever

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

If they can keep grealish then they could be close to our level next season.  As could west ham, arsenal, spurs. I think the fight for top 6 will be harder than ever

They are nowhere near us. Absolutely not.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The bit that got me was apparently we lack squad depth when they're the biggest definition of a one man team I've ever seen.

We do though. Just because a fan of a different team points that out doesn't mean they're wrong lol 

That's an odd mindset to me haha

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

We do though. Just because a fan of a different team points that out doesn't mean they're wrong lol 

That's an odd mindset to me haha

Think the context in how it was being said was important. Don't think we lack squad depth now. We're potentially 2 players away and that's assuming we send players out on loan.