Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

7 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

How the **** have they got him to pose for that? lol 

Imagine if stringer had asked lol

I'm guessing they haven't, and it's just a picture of him as he's gone up walking somewhere. Not specifically for Bristol City maybe. 

40 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm guessing they haven't, and it's just a picture of him as he's gone up walking somewhere. Not specifically for Bristol City maybe. 

His time at City can’t be going well if the club are asking him to go to the top of the Avon Gorge! 

On 16/07/2021 at 06:07, urban.spaceman said:

Twitters algorithm has been teasing me a lot lately.

Didn't Arsene say this years ago, i can't remember the exact quote but he said something like if he had signed mahrez for the amount Leicester signed him the fans would've been mad at him.

1 hour ago, ShadowKing said:

Didn't Arsene say this years ago, i can't remember the exact quote but he said something like if he had signed mahrez for the amount Leicester signed him the fans would've been mad at him.

He did and they would've been, that's the problem with glory fans.

3 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

He did, I think it was about Kante though.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

It’s funny because for us I find it’s the signings we don’t know much about that I get more excited for. Compare “proven” players like Slimani, Silva and Perez to Soyuncu, Fofana, Justin, etc. 

That’s why Daka and Soumare are very exciting. We know a little about each but we don’t know that much about them in truth. Could well be some more rabbits out of the hat! 

I am generally excited about any signings.

I just hope we dont end up like arsenal fans and rage when managers signs unproven players.

6 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

Luckily I think this is why our recruitment works so well . The so called big six have to buy big names, ready made players the fans and press scream and demand it . They won’t take a chance or risk signing  young upcoming talent where as we will . Players know we are good to our word for signing them improving them then letting them go at the right time all while still pushing for trophies and European football . We’re currently in a very good position and I love it . 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

If it's not bad enough having FT'ers  referring to the Manchester club as 'City' we now also have the Bristol club. 

:nigel:

I’m allowed to, I’m from Bristol! 

Plus the Gas Head’s get annoyed when you call the team just ‘Bristol’ because obviously no one means them! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SilebyFox88 said:

Bristol City are currently doing a training camp at Loughborough Uni so that photo of Nige is probably at Beacon Hill or Braggeh Park! 

Taking it back to Jock Wallace days, nice.

36 minutes ago, SilebyFox88 said:

Bristol City are currently doing a training camp at Loughborough Uni so that photo of Nige is probably at Beacon Hill or Braggeh Park! 

Thought I'd pop by their website and check out any pics they might put up. Was not disappointed. Spot the legends.

jmp_robins_loughbrough_day_3_rt0049.jpg?