Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

17 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

I thought they didn’t care? 

I certainly don’t. 

That Erik seems to care. He’s really not taken us going into administration very well. 

4 hours ago, dayday said:

When I was a kid, they was winning European cups etc and rammed it down our throats how insignificant we was.

I like the fact it’s gone full circle, we’re ones gloating now.

Technically that’s only half a circle…

[it’s ok, I already know I’m a pedantic willy puller…]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I dunno, I like to think the original point of the original thread was articles about Leicester. 

A thread with a collection of interesting articles about the club is a pretty cool idea. 

A pissy collection of Foxestalk's most insecure, inferiority complex man-children getting angry at pundits that don't like us or obsessing over what fans of other clubs have said on social media is a long way off that. 

I need names

17 minutes ago, Koke said:

Notts Forest is the most overrated "big club". Half the myth about them is their unique name. If they were called Nottingham United, they'd be known exactly for what they are - a medium sized club who had a generational manager. They were a rubbish 2nd tier club before Clough and they've been  rubbish 2nd tier club since he left them. 

Who thinks Forest is a big club?????

Just now, st albans fox said:

Florist fans ….

I love in Nottingham, majority live in football despair and have realised they are ants in the footy world.  There is an obvious minority that live on the past as with other clubs that have had past success such as Arsenal, Spurs.and Cov.

19 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I love in Nottingham, majority live in football despair and have realised they are ants in the footy world.  There is an obvious minority that live on the past as with other clubs that have had past success such as Arsenal, Spurs.and Cov.

Does your missus in Leicester know that? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Notts Forest is the most overrated "big club". Half the myth about them is their unique name. If they were called Nottingham United, they'd be known exactly for what they are - a medium sized club who had a generational manager. They were a rubbish 2nd tier club before Clough and they've been  rubbish 2nd tier club since he left them. 

@OntarioFox

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I live close to the airport so have a few Derby and Forest neighbors, I don't even have banter with them now I feel like I'm just being bigheaded, taking the piss out of them is a bit like standing on insects.....no need!

11 hours ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I live close to the airport so have a few Derby and Forest neighbors, I don't even have banter with them now I feel like I'm just being bigheaded, taking the piss out of them is a bit like standing on insects.....no need!

Yeah I've got Forest supporting family in Kegworth, I remember they used to make fun of me about LCFC and now we don't even talk football! haa

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Vichai paid £37m for us 11 years ago. 

....and still had to buy the Stadium (didn't he?) and pay off a load of debt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

....and still had to buy the Stadium (didn't he?) and pay off a load of debt.

I reckon that they’ve laid out approx £200m of king power’s money on us 

I think they’d say that’s been good value for money ……the shame about it all being obvious ….