Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

59 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

just thinking about it now, how much longer can it realistically be? they’re going to want to have different priority sales starting on different days, and won’t we need a covid test 5 days prior? 8 days till the game. blimey 

Walk in Test is less than 48 hours before the game apparently so no need to panic .....

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nobel services to social media that. Let’s see how long you last lol 

Tbf I’m surprised I’m not blocked already. Seems the kind of account that would tempt a reply from me after a few cans.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Having such limited tickets for an occasion like this is going to inevitably piss someone off. Even if there was 30,000 available, someone will be arguing they deserve a ticket because they had a season 20 years ago. I think I deserve something for sitting  through the rubbish before relegation to league 1 and then the promotion back. Barely been since lol

It's not the clubs fault the allocation is so small or the processes that will be in place

Season ticket with away points 

Season ticket holders 

Members 

How else are they supposed to do it? Only other way is a random ballot for all season ticket holders but then that will rightly piss off people who have been to every away game. 

Only annoys me if people have built away points without actually going but not sure that can still be done these days. 

The club didn't choose this to be a test event either which makes it very different to a normal game, yet they'll get a lot of unnecessary hate for it. 

Not complaining before anyone has a go.

My situation:

Followed LCFC for nearly 50 years.

Season ticket holder with unbroken support since the Filbert Street days and now with my two Sons at KP stadium since they were old enough in the early 2000's.

Travelled to nearly all away games during the early/mid eighties and regularly until the late nineties but don't get to many away games now days.

Very difficult for the club to distribute such a small allocation for such a huge game, so priority on away points is probably the fairest way and I don't begrudge those people a ticket.

But would like to think that I am more deserving of a ticket than most particularly as this is not really an away game, it is an FA Cup final at Wembley. I'm sure there are plenty of others in a similar situation to me, unfortunately we are victims of the pandemic restrictions. I just hope that the club ensure that our full allocation of tickets is distributed properly down through the priorities to the real supporters.

Come on Leicester, win it for the City and for Kun Vichai. :scarf: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Must admit given this fella’s track record on the socials, this is something. 

The City Help Twitter account has taken a battering today, the natives are restless 

Imagine if this wet wipe misses out on a Spurs ticket too lol

I feel for anyone who can't go who would in normal circumstances, but playing victim in this is pathetic and makes him look a right dick,

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 1

There is no fairer way. 

The only thing that you could complain about is the abuse of the away priority system. A lot will be in P1/P2 having bought up their tickets and selling them on, but I've been guilty of using a mate's reference on a number of occasions and haven't bought anywhere near as many using my own ST. It's meant that I have less than 300 points and won't be going, but that's the way it is. Short of some miracle, I'll be watching on TV with my old man.

The only other solution I can think of is to ban fans for frequent use of clappers, which is a measure that I think Jonathan would almost certainly fall foul of.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not complaining before anyone has a go.

My situation:

Followed LCFC for nearly 50 years.

Season ticket holder with unbroken support since the Filbert Street days and now with my two Sons at KP stadium since they were old enough in the early 2000's.

Travelled to nearly all away games during the early/mid eighties and regularly until the late nineties but don't get to many away games now days.

Very difficult for the club to distribute such a small allocation for such a huge game, so priority on away points is probably the fairest way and I don't begrudge those people a ticket.

But would like to think that I am more deserving of a ticket than most particularly as this is not really an away game, it is an FA Cup final at Wembley. I'm sure there are plenty of others in a similar situation to me, unfortunately we are victims of the pandemic restrictions. I just hope that the club ensure that our full allocation of tickets is distributed properly down through the priorities to the real supporters.

Come on Leicester, win it for the City and for Kun Vichai. :scarf: 

Once upon a time you were. You’re not now unfortunately.

This is part of a wider element of LCFC Twitter, but there are so many showoffs who seem to post stuff or are weirdly cult-like in terms of an individual player or the club/owners. Strange place.

However weird Jonathan is (and I'm one of the throng who have no interest in reading his guff) he's a microcosm of how some people are desperately seeking to justify why they deserve a ticket. I've done X, Y, Z, I've supported for 800 years. I went to Sep Smith's debut, I walked to Wembley with a broken fibula.

Seems to be a bit of the old "carboard box in t' middle of the road" one-upmanship. It's almost as bad as the few gloaty fans who know they'll get a ticket, tbh.

Agree with Stuntman though, if he ends up without a ticket it'll be amazing.