Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, sishades said:

If we lose this then it will be a kitchen table through the window.

Will the obese lady be preparing herself for a career in music at the same time?

Dominating the game, world class save from their keeper off Perez flick header,  wonderful build up play and goal.

Far too many long balls over the top

being over hit however.

let's crack on now and score a brace second half.

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Lovey ball from Perez to Vardy that led to the goal. Kel looks very good. We’ve controlled it and hope to continue second half.

I agree with you Perez has done really well and the ball to Vardy was superb 

• Like 2

So I'm in 2 minds about that half.

1st is we look ok in this formation against a team that just want to sit back, eventually finding small pockets and some good movement and getting a goal.

2nd I honestly don't know why we don't run and be aggressive towards teams anymore I think we played it from kasper all the way to the edge of their box the back to our midfielders to our defence to kasper then repeated this process another 15 times...

It's just Bizzare.

Also I would just like to note that after 90% of FT slagging off Kelechi Iheanacho a month ago can go ☆☆☆☆ them self's because he is proving all you idiots wrong now!!!!

Glad I stood by him!!!