Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Leicester City v Manchester City pre-match

Yes I know its way early for this, but the odds. Top odds have LC as 6/1 for a win. I'd be driving myself to the bookies if I were a gambling man. It is after all, overdue for Vardy to put on his scoring boots again and they will be worn out by all the Champions League stuff going on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Helps when your bench is full of £60m players. 

Exactly. What I meant. Pep plays a strong team in every competition but with the money they spend it's always gonna be strong.

• Like 1

Can someone change the thread title? League decider? Embarrasing. We're not going to catch Man City even if we did beat them.

Very hard match. We caught them at a good time earlier in the season and they are a very different beast now. Hard to see past a loss but I'd take a point now. Every point we get now is crucial to a top 4 finish.

If we try and take them on head to head we will certainly lose. Especially without Barnes and his pace. I don't think he will be back for this one.

• Like 3

Considering how we embarrassed them in September, they will look to seek revenge and go into relentless mode. We need to watch out and probably play anti football again. I’d stick to the 3-5-2 formation that we played against the Blades - good balance of being pragmatic in defence and attack going forward as we seem to have found our rhythm up front.

Edited by Fox42
  • Like 2

Man City being favourites for this is understandable, but 6/1 seems a bit excessive given that we're at home and beat them quite comfortably earlier in the season. They've already lost to Man U recently so they're not invincible, and if any other PL side is going to have half a chance, its probably us.

Would absolutely love us to do the league double over them - and we're definitely capable - but ultimately this is very much a free-hit game. We've already taken more points against Man City than the vast majority of sides this season, so taking anything from this one will be a bonus, especially as Chelsea and Everton still have this fixture to come (albeit, the league will probably be wrapped up by then...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Brendan definitely needs to put their post match interviews after our game on repeat to get the lads fired up. I don't hate them as much as Liverpool and Man U but they are pretty horrible and Pep is a proper bell end. 

Pep is a proper bellend. Did anyone at the footage of him goading Brendan Rodgers after they beat us once. Really disrespectful.

And when we beat them he started moaning that we don't play football.

Hope we beat them again.

2 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Pep is a proper bellend. Did anyone at the footage of him goading Brendan Rodgers after they beat us once. Really disrespectful.

And when we beat them he started moaning that we don't play football.

Hope we beat them again.

Also Rodri was basically crying when we beat them earlier in the season. They act as if nobody is allowed to play defensive football.