Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Leicester City v Manchester City pre-match

16 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

I think he's probably a nob head but he's a terrific young talent in fairness. 

Why? This is a classic case of a young, working class done good, earn lots of money. Must be a twat despite not knowing anything about them! See Grealish and maddison for other references. 

Class footballer by the way.

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Why? This is a classic case of a young, working class done good, earn lots of money. Must be a twat despite not knowing anything about them! See Grealish and maddison for other references. 

Grealish was caught breaking lockdown, crashing his Range Rover whilst suspected of being under the influence and then fleeing the scene. Does evidence toward being something of a knobhead.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

And his behaviour when away with the England camp with Greenwood and the media and family implications? Do you not consider that nobbish behaviour? That's a matter of fact, not ignorance. If you think such behaviour was exemplary in the circumstances then fine. However, I personally think he was a bit of a nob and hopefully he learnt something from it. Nevertheless, I think he's a very talented young prospect and could be something special. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Only change from the Utd game I’d make is Praet for Perez. Just don’t want us getting overrun in midfield. Would be good option if Maddison is available off the bench. 

Agreed, Perez played well against Sheffield but they were poor and I feel he'd be as much use as a chocolate teapot against Manchester City. 

42 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Agreed, Perez played well against Sheffield but they were poor and I feel he'd be as much use as a chocolate teapot against Manchester City. 

...perhaps not the right time to bring Praet in....not going to be up to speed, the same as Maddison!!!

Same as our last outing, Perezs' defensive attributes and his ability to win the ball high, is a bonus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

If we do win on Saturday and it’s a fair size if, can we then beat them for a 3rd time if we have to meet them 5 weeks later at Wembley? Would any team beat them 3 times in 1 season? I’m not sure

Ok so some may disagree with me on this but I would rather lose Saturday if it meant beating them in an FA cup Final. Doing the treble over this Man City team is never going to happen so I’d rather we give them a false sense of security and do a smash and grab at Wembley. 

Could beat them Saturday and Chelsea beat them in the cup, mind!

9 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

And his behaviour when away with the England camp with Greenwood and the media and family implications? Do you not consider that nobbish behaviour? That's a matter of fact, not ignorance. If you think such behaviour was exemplary in the circumstances then fine. However, I personally think he was a bit of a nob and hopefully he learnt something from it. Nevertheless, I think he's a very talented young prospect and could be something special. 

I’ll be totally honest I couldn’t really care less. I know exactly what some footballers get up to including lads at our club and believe me it’s a lot worse lol I tend to not really let meaningless things like that bother me, life’s too short :thumbup:

12 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Do you think we would throw him straight into a game like this ???

Depends how well he's trained in the last few weeks. If he's managed to not lose too much match fitness then yes I think we'd throw him in. That said, Praet starting and Maddison coming on with 30 mins to go could be just as important a game plan to us if we get it right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I’ll be totally honest I couldn’t really care less. I know exactly what some footballers get up to including lads at our club and believe me it’s a lot worse lol I tend to not really let meaningless things like that bother me, life’s too short :thumbup:

Life's even shorter when you have idiots like Jack Grealish repeatedly driving wrecklessly and (allegedly) under the influence. 

I fully agree that there is a culture in this country of treating these you guys differently because they done good and earn well and I think too much is made of the partying and even to some extent the drug taking, they're young lads, it's what they do but I don't care if you are the pope himself, driving like a d!ckhead puts lives at risk and is completely unacceptable regardless of what you do for a living. The very least he deserves is to be labled a knob on a random football forum by fans of another club. 

Also, regardless of what you think of folk who break lockdown rules, posting a video urging people to stay home and then going put on the razz later that day projects the image of being a bellend and he brought it on himself. 

ANYWAY..... apologies for derailing the thread. Back to speaking about our glorious humping of Man City on Saturday...

• Like 2