Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Leicester City v Manchester City pre-match

19 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Just been reading their forum and there seems to be a lot of moaning about possible of their players suffering injuries from international duty.. Hang on, 80% of our first team are on international duty. There's only Vardy, Perez and Albrighton who aren't and the other first teamers are injured!

The difference between their internationals and our internationals is that most of theirs are starters ! 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The difference between their internationals and our internationals is that most of theirs are starters ! 

Bit they still have Another 14 fringe players that are Top internationale with Top nations

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

They love a moan on blue moon, always the victims. Most of the posters are convinced that there is a conspiracy against them from the FA.

Let's hope so, makes up for their massive wealth. Unfortunately it's probably just tinfoil hat rubbish where their wealth is VERY real. 

I hope we tonk them. Having them with one eye on the CL is no bad thing especially with their awful habit of getting knocked out of the CL lol. I get why people say it's a free hit. ManC are the team in form, will certainly win the PL, have huge depth, so yeah we're not expected to win this. We can win it, but we're not favorites. If we lose we move on. I have faith in BR will have a plan to win tho'. Whether the team can fully implement it we'll see. But I was thinking the other day if we hadn't been in Europe this season I genuinely think we'd be fighting ManC for top spot. We'd have had less injures and tired players, we would have had proper training and prep' between matches. Turning only three losses into wins would have put us right behind them.   

And I'm tired of people worrying about top four. 

• Like 1

I think what it is with foden is some (a lot) of people go on like he's the world class finished article and he isn't even close. He may go on to reach them heights, he certainly has the potential, but he's nowhere near there yet, the more he's hyped at this stage in his career the less likely he is to become as good as some people seem to think he already is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dayday said:

It would be great if we did the double over them.

Pep will have them really revved up for this 

Brendan has a job deciding how we approach it - pragmatic like the away game or a free hit and que sera sera .......which could end up like Boxing Day liverpool 2020 0-4 which effectively derailed our season ......

• Like 1

On 26/03/2021 at 12:48, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

They love a moan on blue moon, always the victims. Most of the posters are convinced that there is a conspiracy against them from the FA.

That always does my head in!

But then again, so do the fans of Man Utd (Red Cafe), Liverpool (RAWK), Spurs (the Fighting Bollocks), etc. etc.

In all fairness, we're all convinced there's a conspiracy against non "Sky 6" clubs - and of course there is!! lol

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Pep will have them really revved up for this 

Brendan has a job deciding how we approach it - pragmatic like the away game or a free hit and que sera sera .......which could end up like Boxing Day liverpool 2020 0-4 which effectively derailed our season ......

I think we will approach them exactly the same as we did at there place, we contained them very well that day, I think we can nick a point here

• Like 1

Rogers has started to show that he's learning from past lessons and he won't let Pep have his way with us. If they are going to beat us they are going to have to work their socks off. Pep will equally have his scenarios a) to win comfortably if possible or b/ becomes a battle than get a draw. I can only imagine them the first scenario if we make mistakes early on and gift them some goals (hope we don't).