Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, peterborofox said:

Praet is a bit of an enigma isn't he

Struggle to see what he brings personally

He’s usually like this when he’s dropped back in. He has to have a run of games in order to get into his rhythm. 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

When kel isn’t on his game it makes no sense to keep a shape which doesn’t suit us to keep him out there ....at least vards makes runs 

and we are in serious danger of having a player out of the semi next week for a second yellow if they don’t get their heads dorted 

I'm not sure who it is but they should be taken off now. is it Wilf.

2 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I actually laughed at the 4th one flying in.  You couldnt make it up.  I genuinely didnt think we would implode like we did last season again but its happening.  Its so happening.  There is no way we end the season above enough teams like Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Spurs etc to make CL.  You can see whats going to play out over the next month or so but none of us (and seemingly Brendan) can do anything about it.  Its turgid garbage with no one in form, no confidence, no fight, no bottle.  Its a carbon copy of last season.

Hardly a surprising response from somebody with a posting history of always  predicting the worst and revelling in it when it happens 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

Probably not a great idea to spend £20m, in hindsight, on him

Or £30m on Perez

Just now, bongo92 said:

It’s embarrassing. We’re simply being beaten by a side in better form.

Or just a better side maybe. 

When you’re 4th or 5th in April, it’s not “form” it’s consistency.