Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

They are just better than us in every department.

Well done westham credit where credit due 

They’re not though are they. Just their defence doesn’t part like the Red Sea as soon as we get the ball like ours does.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

We don’t win big games. The players are talented no doubt but they don’t know how to turn up on the big stage. Pathetic.

Think this is a decent shout. When the going gets tough we fold in half. West Ham have had to do very little and scored 3. Terrible mentally from the players

10 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

I hope I'm wrong but he'll probably be gone in the Summer. I thought to myself last week that if we go on to lose another 3 or 4 games this season, with all the stops and starts to the first team with injury, it's clear he just doesn't have the depth of squad and the resources available to him that you need at the very top level to make a title winning campaign plausible. Not really his fault.

Someone like Arsenal will come in for him with an offer he'd be a fool to turn down. I think he really respects the club and fans but he's just going to be in for Deja Vu every season with us.

I think Brendan will be known as a bottler,.just like Liverpool he will.have bottled at Leicester