Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

BREAKING: A Leicester City spokesman said: “The Club has made its expectations around adherence to COVID-19 protocols abundantly clear to all its personnel. It is extremely disappointing, therefore, to learn of a breach"

T5Ydztpm_bigger.png

Replying to
Leicester City: "[It] had the potential to undermine the efforts of Club staff to protect the environments in which our teams train and play. Appropriate measures have been taken to prevent our team bubbles being compromised"
“We wholly expect our people to behave in a way that reflects the national effort and the sacrifices made by our communities to control the spread of the virus

Replying to
Leicester City: "Those involved have apologised for their poor judgement. Our response to the matter will be concluded internally.”
Edited by Finley Parsons

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Something's gone off here with us. I can't explain us being this awful.

I know West Ham defensively have been poor but they've been scoring for fun lately. I'd imagine the off-field issues have disrupted the game and we've tried to shove most of the best remaining players into whatever formation they can.

I don't think we're bottling it currently as West Ham are a good side who are capable of this, if we struggle in the next four I think it can be chucked at us.

• Like 1

I actually laughed at the 4th one flying in.  You couldnt make it up.  I genuinely didnt think we would implode like we did last season again but its happening.  Its so happening.  There is no way we end the season above enough teams like Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool, Spurs etc to make CL.  You can see whats going to play out over the next month or so but none of us (and seemingly Brendan) can do anything about it.  Its turgid garbage with no one in form, no confidence, no fight, no bottle.  Its a carbon copy of last season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

Some nice things have been said recently about Nacho but his hold up play for their 3rd,was woeful. 

Some unbelievable poor 1st touches throughout the team today which is costing us possession and yellow cards. 

Far too slow all over the pitch and look like they all went for a carvery at 12:30

Without him we wouldn’t be in the top 4 still 

When kel isn’t on his game it makes no sense to keep a shape which doesn’t suit us to keep him out there ....at least vards makes runs 

and we are in serious danger of having a player out of the semi next week for a second yellow if they don’t get their heads dorted 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Finley Parsons said:
BREAKING: A Leicester City spokesman said: “The Club has made its expectations around adherence to COVID-19 protocols abundantly clear to all its personnel. It is extremely disappointing, therefore, to learn of a breach"

T5Ydztpm_bigger.png

Replying to
Leicester City: "[It] had the potential to undermine the efforts of Club staff to protect the environments in which our teams train and play. Appropriate measures have been taken to prevent our team bubbles being compromised"

Are we forever blowing bubbles? Seems like it today