Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

33 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

They should each be sold and replaced. An elite club wouldn’t tolerate such weak mentality, nor should we. 

Like Man City still having two time Covid regulation breaker Kyle Walker still in the squad?

• Like 2

You don’t punish them by selling them, that only punishes the club (financially), you punish them by not allowing them to play football and docking their wages.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Right and this is the crux of the “mentality issue”.

People are in absolute denial that there is a mentality issue. Of course there is. We’ve had about 6 or 7 really defining games in the last 2 seasons and won 1 of them. 

Players believing they’re above the law, and

more importantly that they’re above their manager’s instructions, is indicative of a lack of focus and respect, two things that underpin winners. Doing this at this point in the season is absolutely incredible, it’s a huge middle finger to Rodgers and the rest of the team.

Rodgers is going the right way about fixing this. No passengers, you’re either with us and you’re here to win or you’re not. 

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Don't be so ridiculous. 

No doubt Rodgers would be furious. But it's a bollocking, not a sacking. 

If i was to guess, after months and months of being cooped up and a relentless two games a week, the relaxation of garden rules meant some young fun rich guys decided to blow off some steam at what they probably guessed would be a largely footballer only (and therefore all covid tested) private event. 

Misjudged and unprofessional. But entirely human.

Did I say sacking?

Just saying I wouldn't be arsed if we sold all 3. Thats not a big statement for 2 of them, but I genuinely find Maddison hard to like, however good he is.

Sell him to spuds for £60m and hope the scouts do there but with 2 x Fofana esque signings...

Of course its human, but its not the first time. And lets face it none of these have been playing 2 games a week for most the season.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Personally I'm not going to go all in on them. I don't want to see a half hearted apology but we are bound to.

Rodgers has punished them by missing today. Now let's see if they can give a reaction. A Perez or Maddison winner next week and this will be forgotten very quickly.

What punishment 😳 give them the weekend off to do what they want !!!

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Maddison get moved on in the summer. He’s starting to think he’s something he’s not. Brendan won’t put up with shit like this, especially when there are question marks about his professionalism affecting his injury record and his fitness when he gets back from injury. 

Guest StevieLynex
21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Think him not playing is due to an injury.

Although I know what you mean.

Maddison is just a Grealish wannabe.

They have one thing in common - vastly overrated

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Bit different breaking them for a throwaway game rather than one of them most important games of the season

He was saying an elite team would banish covid rule breakers. Are man city not an elite team?