Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

The three players are guilty of showing a massive lack of respect to the club and fans .... 

madders can kiss goodbye completely to his England chances this close to the tournament 

it’s a disgrace 

EDIT: apparently I need to expand on this post by explaining that the rumour is of Maddison, Perez and hamza attending a house party (thus breaking covid bubble rules as well as the law) 

Clearly it isn’t just a rumour either ...

Edited by st albans fox

Absolutely fuming with this. As much as I shouldn’t say this, had they done it at the start of the season I’d have been more forgiving, but to think it’s ok to do this now, on the week of our biggest game of the season is a disgrace. Perez and hamza are shit anyway so they can both do one in the summer. And Maddison can spend the rest of this season in the u23s watching England in the summer. Idiots. 

• Like 4

I don't think England career is out the window given how Grealish and, especially, Kyle Walker have been caught up in it.

But from our point of view it is very disappointing. This is our biggest game of the season so far. It's disrespectful not only to Rodgers but to their teammates too.

Edited by Fox92

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I don't think England career is out the window given how Grealish and, especially, Kyle Walker have been caught up in it.

But from our point of view it is very disappointing. This is our biggest game of the season so far. It's disrespectful not only to Rodgers but to their teammates too.

100% true for the future and perhaps Southgate had marked his card that he wouldn’t be selected this summer even if he played ‘prime messi’ for rest of the season 

I'm really disappointed in them. They have let us fans down and the rest of the squad.  It isn't the type of behaviour I'd expect of people who are elite professionals in their field.  Complete stupidity.

That said, it's done now.  They have rightly been dropped from the squad.  That should be that.  Draw a line under it and move on now.

• Like 2

There is just no excuse. Age, naivety, boredom, whatever. We're all bored. We're all fed up. 

They've surely seen how delicate the situation is with a team-mate catching the virus and unable to get back here. To do this is just ridiculous.

The manager must be livid- having spent months dealing with injuries and the disruption he then gets close to a full squad back only for this to occur which weakens the squad for no good reason at all.

• Like 4

Maybe we should wait until this is factually confirmed.

Seems to be rumours so far. No smoke without fire, so it doesn’t look great. 
Id be amazed if it’s as bad as it appears to be though. 

Edited by STEVIE B
  • Like 1