Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Which players are more consistent than him in attacking midfield? 

Foden, Grealish, Mount, Lingard given the revival of what we've seen this season (and for the record I think he's a bigger **** that Maddison), I'd even say Barnes deserves an England spot over Maddison and yes I realise he's involved in this issue of breaking rules,

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Nah they will, especially Barnes.

All morality and principals go out of the window when it comes to football.

Punishment for Maddison seems to have been a round of golf whilst his team were losing a crucial game.

27 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The club haven’t been paying him to play this year.  He has one job -- to set an example and to lead off the pitch.  He’s done the opposite.  Directly contravened his manager’s direction and brought others with him.  At the worst possible time.

This is a much worse look than for the junior players, because he has badly abused a position of trust.  He's pissed away the absolutely massive capital he's built up.  Thanks for all you’ve done, say your goodbyes to the staff.

I think they’ll keep Wes if he wants to stay. Too much good thrown to waste if he leaves or is dismissed. Maybe they thought they were in a sub bubble. Nevertheless it was daft behaviour all round. 

6 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I think they’ll keep Wes if he wants to stay. Too much good thrown to waste if he leaves or is dismissed. Maybe they thought they were in a sub bubble. Nevertheless it was daft behaviour all round. 

That's putting it mildly. If they do apologise, will it be because they were caught or because they genuinely feel that they have let the whole Leicester City family down. 

Edited by MGLCFC

12 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Percy reporting several parts of the squad are seething with the players.

This will either divide or unite us.

I bet Kasper is absolutely livid.

And how does something like this go down with the likes of Tielemans who you can guarantee is the ultimate professional?..… could it possibly make him think his future is elsewhere?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I bet Kasper is absolutely livid.

And how does something like this go down with the likes of Tielemans who you can guarantee is the ultimate professional?..… could it possibly make him think his future is elsewhere?

Probably aware that similar shit is happening at almost every club.

26 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not surprised- it's been a hell of a season with restrictions, protocols, packed schedules, little rest and seemingly endless playing of matches- they've had to sacrifice a lot and this doesn't help at all.

I'm hoping that it will be put to one side but if we lose more matches it won't go away.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Foden, Grealish, Mount, Lingard given the revival of what we've seen this season (and for the record I think he's a bigger **** that Maddison), I'd even say Barnes deserves an England spot over Maddison and yes I realise he's involved in this issue of breaking rules,

Every single player you have quoted has been inconsistent, then the likes of Barnes and Grealish would be in the squad as left wingers anyway.

Maddison has better stats than Mount, Foden and Lingard this season and has been injured for a fair bit of it. On current form Lingard is going to the Euros but Maddison this season has really stepped his output up and sadly had he been fit if he wasn't picked then it would have been a disgrace.

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Its a good thing for the squad.  A few mistimed tackles in training. Some pushing and shoving. Some players feeling more entitled than others. Lets see who's willing to fight and who's a prima donna. Many players with lots on the line who followed the rules and who deserve to let off some steam. Good clean fun.

35 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The former, I don't think we have that siege mentality that comes in adversity. That's not saying we can't handle pressure but when it comes in negative fashion I don't see which characters prosper in that environment, you'd hope Vardy and Kasper but they were horse muck on Sunday. Our only hope is Tielemans and Iheanacho continuing to ignore how shit everyone else is haha.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, oxford blue said:

Just keeping up with this thread, and amazed to see Morgan is likely to have been the fifth person.

His playing career is as good as over; he is (was) likely to become an executive director at the club, as well as currently being a leading voice in in BLM issues. He was on the players’ steering group who meet with the chair of the Football Association’s inclusion and advisory board,  to devise an Equality In Football Leadership code. He clearly has ambitions in football beyond his playing days

If it is true he is he fifth player, I am deeply disappointed - and for himself is he destroying what he has built up in reputation of being a leader over the past few years?

Wes - please clarify this issue, the fans deserve it one way or another.

The Fifth Man was Morgan. Wow, it's all gone a bit Cambridge spy ring.

38 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This was always my concern re this. The bulk of the players who have busted a gut to get us where we are are bound to be unhappy that this incident has cost us valuable points & jeopardised our champions league prospects. For the likes of Kasper, Evans & Vardy this may be their last shot at playing in the Champions League or getting to the Cup Final, so they are bound to be far from pleased at what has happened

Just have a feeling this season we're going to be fine. 

Like @StanSP said, the club have moved on and now we need to get behind the team. Doesn't do any good speculating over what happened or how players might react. Any reaction would have likely have happened last week anyway when they were first informed about it. 

And Soy is back too which is huge. 

Edited by lcfc_forever