Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I am gutted about that, not good enough in the first 50 minutes. We only got back into that because WHU went into their shells and allowed us to play.

Those who broke COVID rules which meant we had about 14 players to choose from want to hang their heads in shame, absolutely ridiculous deicison and it could end up costing us the CL.

We need to take at least 8 points from the next 12, anything less than that and we might be struggling for top 4.

I’d say we need 12 tbh, I think we’ll need at least 72

• Like 1

Albrighton makes a difference no matter which manager come in and leaves him out he always comes back and does well for us. Shame couldn’t scrape a draw but  it wasn’t west Han were that good it was 3 pieces of shite defending that did it. Really need Vardy to get sole form to see us over the line 

• Like 3

Gone from feeling like the Bournemouth game last season to our defeat at Arsenal in the title season. There's enough positives from our fightback to suggest we'll be okay.

Madders, Hamza and Ayoze can hang their heads in shame. They've let their club down today and hope a painful lesson is learnt.

Let's push on with the momentum into the semi final next week

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Matt said:

I'd like every single individual involved in our playing staff and management team to take a long hard look in the mirror, on and off the field, whether they played today or whether they were sat on their arse at home 'not involved with the squad'.

Pathetic. Every single one of them, to a man.

Harsh on Albrighton

Albeit they weren’t in game management mode, the last 30 minutes showed what might have been had we turned up to a play a game of football an hour earlier.

They didn’t have to be good, we made it so simple for them to score 3 goals. Might even have been able to salvage something had those ***** not been *****

• Like 3