Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

1 minute ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Albrighton's not the greatest player but he's got the bollocks

can see why he was a vital member of the 15/16 team

I’d always play him in games like this. Where someone puts in the graft and has a little bit of quality to back it up.

You can tell he really cares from his performance today.

• Like 3

Just as Mourinho said about Spurs. 'Team of nice guys'

Does anyone here really think any of the traditional big six players wouldn't go down when they had the chances like we did?? People will say it's cheating, possibly, but it's about doing what you need to do to win or get a result. 

Goes back to weak mentality again for me. 

Fuming after that. Gifted them three goals and then had a go when all West Ham were going to do is defend. Nothing to shout home about. Given them a lead too comfortably, can't expect to turn that around.

Wait for Rodgers predictable post match remarks. How can a team play so badly in first half.. I don't understand why it keeps happening. Is something wrong in pre match warm ups and managers speel or do leicester think they are better than they are 

Edited by Chris63
Spelling

Piss poor performance. Looked decent in the last 20 minutes when west ham gave up attacking. Albrighton needs to start games. How many times has he come on and changed things. So frustrating. Maddison cost us massively too as he would of made a massive different there. 

It was a really odd game. The first half I thought was pretty even but the second goal put us in a crap position. To then concede a third after half-time knocked us completely.

They did show some spirit, Albrighton was excellent and we eventually made a game of it, probably should've equalised in the last minute or had a penalty.

A lot (correctly) will be made about the absentees but it still highlights how a couple of first teamers missing weakens vital areas. Maddison could've made a huge impact starting or from the bench today. We really cannot afford this type of shit now.

• Like 1

Was devastated Fofana's header didn't go in :(

Was actually a sitter with how it fell to him and that he was unmarked. 

A lot will be made of what the absent players have done and it'll be dealt with internally and professionally because that's just what our club does. The punishment was missing today and I agree it put the players who played today at a weaker point. I hope they are made to apologise but it doesn't have to be anything public to attract more attention to it.

What's done is done and we move on to our biggest game of the season next Sunday now! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'd like every single individual involved in our playing staff and management team to take a long hard look in the mirror, on and off the field, 

Oh ffs...and there it is again

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pathetic. Every single one of them, to a man.

No it wasn't, that's just complete bollocks. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

In the end we come away with a bit of confidence from nearly rescuing it and can hide behind the covid rule breakers. 

Next few weeks are huge for our club. Need to take advantage of the games we have in the league and reach the cup final. I don't think we will get another chance if we fail to reach champions League this year. It's in our hands.

Albrighton changed the game just through effort and urgency. That's what we need from Vardy. If we had any wingers to pick Vardy would be on the bench next week for me.

Ricardo and Castagne immediately looked better being able to support each other. 

Maddison and Perez have to make amends now. Over to you. 

• Like 1