Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

Indefensible to go down 3 zip but at least we showed some level of quality and fight even if just for twenty minutes. 

Despite all the talent and brilliance in this squad these boys have a habit of leaving us incredibly flat at the business end of things 

• Like 1

Took Albrighton to come on to give us some drive and create chances.

poor in the first half and no desire. 

2nd half a lot better after they scored the 3rd but again left to much to do with not enough time. 

need to be more on it next weekend 

Extremely poor.   Ignore the scoreline we only scored two goals because West Ham took their foot off the gas.   This was a thrashing.  So so poor.  Positives, Nacho, Albrighton when he came on.   Vardy is surely into his last few games for Leicester.  I'm sure we will be looking to replace him in the summer.  Amazing servant and a legend, but his time has come.  

At least it didn't end as embarrassing as it threatened to and at least we now officially have a bonafide second striker to go with Vardy.

Fingers crossed that finish will keep our peckers up going forward 🤞

You know we like to do things backwards so we'll probably go into the Manu, Chelsea,  Tottenham run in in 4/5th and then get 6 points out of those to finish top 4. 😅

:schmike:

Gutted with the result but glad to see players go down fighting. Tactics were wrong first half but subs made a difference. Well done Kel for not giving in.

I do think the actions of those certain players affected the team as there was clearly a mentality block. But what I saw today didn't look like Bournemouth last season. 

I hope Brendan fires them up to prove a point next week against Saints.

West Ham lucked out so bad. Scored on everything they had. Unreal.

Still our defense looked poor in each of their goals and Vardy is so of form its unbelievable.

Still love that we did not carve in and actually had some excitement in the end. We still have it in our own hands, but we need some more players than Kevin and Kel to step up.

Had to win, so it’s caused major problems now and jeopardises the ouch for the CL. 

The next four games are must wins, we absolutely have to. We need to use next weekend to get back on track, just get a win and a performance. We can’t let this slip again, but, at this stage I can’t see us getting anything from our final three games. So, we have to win the next four and hope for a few favours. 

With some more ambition earlier in the game, we'd have at least drawn today.

We allowed them to dictate and formation wise we were all at sea first half. Poor set up by Rodgers.

Great to see Kel on form again.

Least said about Maddison, Perez and Hamza. Let themselves down but more importantly let their team mates and fans down. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The first 70 minutes we were total garbage, why it took so long to actually play I never know... that chance at the end for fofana he should be scoring 

Because he finally changed formation and personnel. Albrighton changed the game. 

Pleased that we had a good strong finish - should give the team confidence for the semi final.

I agree with the disciplinary action taken against the 'Covid boys'. Not overly helpful today but I believe it will benefit the club longer term.

• Thanks 1