Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

People asking why Ricardo didn't go down when he was fouled in the box at the end - he was on a booking, from the first half that had been given for fook all (standard Mike Dean), and had seen a good penalty shout completely ignored a few minutes earlier, looking at the replays seemed like Fabianski got very little on the ball if anything at all. He goes down and Dean would have just sent him off.

Pissed off at our ineptitude to go 3 down, even when we were better in the second half the formation was bizarre, Castagne, Ricardo and Albrighton all seemed to be down the right, with Fofana a sort of left back and Luke Thomas as some kind of Left winger. Pleased with our attempts at a comeback. Shame we couldn't have had a couple of penalties, but hey, fouls are only fouls if its someone breathing in the general vicinity of Jarrod Bowen, not for Vardy getting elbowed by Dawson or Fabianski taking out Ricardo.

Edited by orangecity23

Just now, AKCJ said:

It's a free header 8 yards out.

"Sitter" is harsh but I reckon even I get that on target.

Would you have been in the box?  :ph34r:

Guest bennytwohats

One positive for me is that we finished strongly. In the context of this match it’s only infuriating, but in the bigger picture it’s something to take into the next games. No more room for error, need to start getting some points on the board if we aren’t to let it slip again.

Marc Albrighton has to start every single game until the end of the season. Seems like one of the only players that has the grit and desire that's needed if we're going to get anything out of this season.

I was so disappointed with us defensively. Every goal was preventable. Thought Wilf had one of his worst games in a Leicester shirt and could have easily been sent off. Last 20 minutes doesn't excuse the first 70 but at least there was something. 

4 massive games now (prem). All must wins to be honest, the three teams behind us are in much better form. We need these winnable games to kick start us and get the confidence back. 442 please Brendan. 

We need to stop going into games with a pathetic defensive mindset. The reason were scoring so many second half or late goals is because were always reactive and waiting g for the other team to score.

Big love for Kel. Proper goalscorer he is

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

Marc Albrighton has to start every single game until the end of the season. Seems like one of the only players that has the grit and desire that's needed if we're going to get anything out of this season.

I was so disappointed with us defensively. Every goal was preventable. Thought Wilf had one of his worst games in a Leicester shirt and could have easily been sent off. Last 20 minutes doesn't excuse the first 70 but at least there was something. 

4 massive games now (prem). All must wins to be honest, the three teams behind us are in much better form. We need these winnable games to kick start us and get the confidence back. 442 please Brendan. 

Make Albrighton captain IMO. 

3 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

One positive for me is that we finished strongly. In the context of this match it’s only infuriating, but in the bigger picture it’s something to take into the next games. No more room for error, need to start getting some points on the board if we aren’t to let it slip again.

We start to play until it’s to late.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Was devastated Fofana's header didn't go in :(

Was actually a sitter with how it fell to him and that he was unmarked. 

A lot will be made of what the absent players have done and it'll be dealt with internally and professionally because that's just what our club does. The punishment was missing today and I agree it put the players who played today at a weaker point. I hope they are made to apologise but it doesn't have to be anything public to attract more attention to it.

What's done is done and we move on to our biggest game of the season next Sunday now! 

He cannot head the ball accurately, which for a player so good in the air is a mystery. He's a catalogue of sitters he's now missed. Just wish Ricardo had gone down and we got the peno and allowed Iheanacho to break the Internet.