Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

2 minutes ago, TK95 said:

These clubs still need punishing whatever happens. Points deduction

Agreed. Either this season or start of next season.

I'll never forget who started all this but also won't forget the managers who come out against it. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Levy sacks Jose with the SL check to pay off his contract suddenly will have to find the money somewhere else lol. 

ManC finally get through to a semi-final of the CL suddenly find themselves disqualified and kicked out. 

Sanctions have to come in and real change needs to be implemented. It wont. Clearly this shows that actual fan reaction when done as a unified front can change things. Is it too much to hope that we learn this lesson and can use it to make this game fairer, less corrupt and with greater fan representation?

• Like 2

I hope this wasn't the plan all along to get more concessions (even if it was, I think it backfired). I really hope it was a genuine attempt but they completely underestimated the reaction. Woodward going seems like it was a genuine attempt gone wrong.

I can't believe how stupid and detached from reality they were to think that the players and fans wouldn't kick off about it. How ridiculous is it that they didn't test the water with the players properly?! Without the vast majority of top players being up for it, it was never going to work. More money than sense these arrogant pr***s.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Immeadiate points deduction so none can qualify for Europe next season . This will prove champs league can carry on without them . As an added bonus we could win the league and even do the double 

Ceferin offered an olive branch today and said it wasn’t too late

i can’t see that there can be any sanctions given the speed of the climb down 

6 minutes ago, Staff said:

This thread pisses all over transfer deadline day, twist and turns all over the gaff and 1000 times more exciting. I'm gripped! Slow Sports News need to take a look at Foxestalk to learn about true news reporting, I doth my cap to all you twitter and Instagram stalkers 👏👏👏

It's been so entertaining I ran out of rep points about 10 pages ago.

• Haha 4