Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

Just now, pmcla26 said:

The founding members will only be disbanding this due to the uproar across supporter bases across the continent and beyond.

There will be a new, ever so slightly more favourable to the eyes of the public. proposal that will be put forth shortly. It has only just begun. 

This. We need to be vigilant...

20 minutes ago, what? said:

I would settle for no punishment, as long as there's a government review that ends with a 50+1 rule being imposed to stop them just trying again in a few years. 

I realise that's pie in the sky though. I'm sure now this has crumbled the Tories' will to actually do anything will evaporate too

That is the right solution. Problem s that Johnson is now off the hook on changing the law.....but really think that there should be sanctions against the three UK ringleaders, Man U, Arse and Liverpool.

The Mail had a picture of their bosses plotting this in a New York restaurant back in 2017.....a year after something or other happened

Edited by midland_red

Just now, Fightforever said:

I was looking foward to seeing Southgate have a breakdown on national TV knowing that his love child Mason Mount wasn't going with him to the Euros.

I'm not going to lie, I was looking forward to a new look england team! 😁🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, what? said:

This is fascinating to watch and obviously it's brilliant that it's crumbling but you just know they're going to sweep this under the rug in terms of punishment. There'll be a small face-saving fines, maybe a transfer ban, nothing that really makes any lasting difference.

What about the utter shame and embarrassment, these teams will never NOT  be reminded what they have done, that’s a bit of a sentence tbf 

This thread pisses all over transfer deadline day, twist and turns all over the gaff and 1000 times more exciting. I'm gripped! Slow Sports News need to take a look at Foxestalk to learn about true news reporting, I doth my cap to all you twitter and Instagram stalkers 👏👏👏