Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Really shows how out of the loop he is with the club now

Embarrassing isn't it? 

He's similar to tanner, both with big companies but neither have a clue.

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PNM said:

Looks like a top bit of business this. I've seen clips of him and he looks quality. Anyone know what Lille fans think of him - seeing him week in, week out?

There's a thread on him on one of their fans' forums. Sample quote (courtesy of google translate): "20 Potatoes for him is a very good deal one year from the end of the contract and he is far from being irreplaceable."

https://www.allezlelosc.fr/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=soumare

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Amazing how much better this signing makes a 3atb look already. I wouldn't actually mind him playing it if it looks like the below:

Kasper

Fofana Evans Soyuncu

Ricardo         Ndidi        Thomas

Tielemans     Soumaré

Kelz   Vardy

Soumare scored a grand total of 0 goals this season and played the whole season in a two man midfield in front of a back four and two wingers either side. Our main priority has to be to get back to what we're best at which isn't 3atb.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Mark said:

Soumare scored a grand total of 0 goals this season and played the whole season in a two man midfield in front of a back four with two wingers. Our main priority has to be go back to what we're best at which isn't 3atb.

Seemed to work out pretty well for them. 

40CAB5B4-040C-480E-9AC3-7F1964E9CE4C.png

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Mark said:

Soumare scored a grand total of 0 goals this season and played the whole season in a two man midfield in front of a back four and two wingers either side. Our main priority has to be to get back to what we're best at which isn't 3atb.

Oh my god, imagine a 3-5-2 with Soumare, Ndidi and Tielemans. Southgate will come and watch us every week.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mark said:

51 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Quite a few different fees bouncing around, but certainly seems like no more than £20m

I think some accounts include agent fees and signing on bonus.. things like that..

22 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Seemed to work out pretty well for them. 

40CAB5B4-040C-480E-9AC3-7F1964E9CE4C.png

They didn't play 3 at the back as well as a 3 man midfield, two of which contribute no goals which is what was being suggested.

9 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Anybody seen much of him that can give more detail in to if he’s good or not and strengths weaknesses what to expect?

I would like to know this too. All I'm getting is he is strong and powerful and will transition the ball up the field very quickly but isn't super great with progressive passes nor tackles