Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think Soumare is potentially a long term replacement for Tielemans. He will be begin as as a squad player initially, maybe used in a 3 if its a 433 but not if its 532. Succession planning. 

He's not a replacement for Youri, not from what I've seen of him in Lille matches.

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:Oh my god, imagine a 3-5-2 with Soumare, Ndidi and Tielemans. Southgate will come and watch us every week.

Not sure why with a Belgian, French and Nigerian midfield 3 but may explain why England are tactically rubbish 

4 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Sounds childish of me but during that touchline brawl wish Wasilewski was still here as he’d have gone wading in!

Don't think there would've been a touch line brawl if Wasyl had been on our bench. 

:wasyl:

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Don't think there would've been a touch line brawl if Wasyl had been on our bench. 

:wasyl:

Whilst he got sent off, I still love his elbow on Diego Costa. Costa thought better of it trying to mix it with Wasyl.

15 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Not sure why with a Belgian, French and Nigerian midfield 3 but may explain why England are tactically rubbish 

Because Southgate loves 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders above all costs. THOU SHALL NOT CROSS THE HALFWAY LINE

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Oh my god, imagine a 3-5-2 with Soumare, Ndidi and Tielemans. Southgate will come and watch us every week.

I think it's do-able if you've got someone like Gosens on the left and Ricardo on the right. Maybe someone like Justin in the 3 at the back too.

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Because Southgate loves 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders above all costs. THOU SHALL NOT CROSS THE HALFWAY LINE

Have you seen that Southgate has copied Brucey and brought in the same bloke that turned Newcastle's fortunes around this season. lol

Almost guarantees the back 5 will be deployed. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

There was a Belgian,Frenchman & Nigerian who Walked into an English-pub, ......

Maddison said.. "Gud ' Evans Soyu coming, your invited to Vardy's Party, Forfana through the Barnes door  Nachos & Chesnuts are Justin, 

Schmeichel ,Drink & Thomas the Pereira, Squad is looking Albrighton, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

There was a Belgian,Frenchman & Nigerian who Walked into an English-pub, ......

Maddison said.. "Gud ' Evans Soyu coming, your invited to Vardy's Party, Forfana through the Barnes door  Nachos & Chesnuts are Justin, 

Schmeichel ,Drink & Thomas the Pereira, Squad is looking Albrighton, 

How long did that take:)

13 minutes ago, Collibosher70 said:

He's maddison and wilf & youri rolled into one.

like when nas said in nas is like 

"i'm like all races combined in one man, like the 99 summer jam"

5 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Soumaré, whoa ho,

Soumaré, whoa ho ho ho.....

Somebody will have to make up the rest.

Soumare, Soumare. Na, na, nah na, na, na. Soumare. Or something like that. 

Guest LonnieDon

Boubakary Soumaré . Every time I see his name I get a vision of  ' boobs in the bakery' does anyone else see this, or is it just me.

9 minutes ago, LonnieDon said:

Boubakary Soumaré . Every time I see his name I get a vision of  ' boobs in the bakery' does anyone else see this, or is it just me.

I bet you filo right tit admitting that.

• Haha 3