Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Dennis Praet

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we get the winger we want in then Praet won't be in the squad, the numbers don't compute. He'll make a deadline day move on loan, as will Hamza or Mendy.

I agree think we will shift one or two on loan.

At the moment we have about 8 CM, squad is unbalanced.

Edited by coolhandfox

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

COVID has decimated their transfer market. Even Juventus had to buy Locatelli with a loan and obligation and had to sell Ronaldo.

Praet's wages plus transfer fee will make a sale this season impossible I think.

If I was him I'd be fuming though, seeing Maddison play so badly and then seeing KDH come on instead of him. As a fan I love seeing KDH and think he will play a big part this season, but I do feel like Praet has been shafted by Rodgers for no real reason. I'd be intrigued in fact as to what the reason is, because originally Rodgers was one of the key reasons in bringing him here! If you compare the chances Perez has had to Praet it just seems a bit weird.

I think he's been remarkably professional about it up to now, and that's a very lucky thing for the club.  But everyone has limits, and you'd think he has to be pretty close to the breaking point where things turn publicly very ugly.

• Like 3

Translated 

📢 The #Torino ready to run for cover after yesterday's knockout. Cairo wants to give Juric a midfielder and the grenades are strongly interested in Dennis Praet del #Leicester . Negotiation ready to start with #LCFC@TuttoMercatoWeb

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Lovely footballer but the manager doesn't fancy him and if we're honest needs more output as an offensive midfielder.

Been unlucky here as maddison has had a lot more chances than him but he's not taken them when he's had them.

Pretty much everybody has gotten more chances than him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Agree. 

On the subject of transfers. Torino's record signing is 19m last year, next highest is 12m. Can't see them having much funds to do business with.

Loan.

What's the point in loaning him? He's not 21 years old. You only loan out senior players so you can get rid of their wages, like Slimani and Ghezzal. Either sell Praet and take the loss or keep him. 

Edited by Koke

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting. If the price is about right then it makes sense to sell as we have a million central midfielders and we're crying out for wide players. If KDH takes Praet's spot then we should take the money and get that RW in.

• Like 2