Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest SO1
4 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

He'll be cheap to sack when Poch is re-instated in 12 months time.  

Poch would be nuts to go back there. Cant believe PSG not working out especially after all the time they gave Tuchel.

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

"A true giant"? 

When did that happen? 

Come on.  Don’t you remember the dozen or so minutes they were top of the league ?

What about the fact that they were even against Liverpool for around a minute and a half, during the Champions League finals a couple years ago ?

F’n giants of the Premier League!!

Edited by marbles

2 minutes ago, marbles said:

Come on.  Don’t you remember the dozen or so minutes they were top of the league ?

What about the fact that they were even against Liverpool for around a minute and a half, during the Champions League finals a couple years ago ?

F’n giants of the Premier League!!

251250406017202.gif?to=min&r=640

;) :D :P 

23 hours ago, Bert said:

He’s had a big hand in the last two goals for England but you’re factually correct. He’s quite exciting to watch for me, when was the last player that England had that you felt was exciting to watch? 

Sancho by a mile.

Because he doesn't play in England and he's out of sight people don't relate with him. Hes not lit up England yet but watching him in the bundesliga and champions league the kid is a gem. I've seen him play better on a bigger stage than Grealish but he just doesn't get the hype.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sancho by a mile.

Because he doesn't play in England and he's out of sight people don't relate with him. Hes not lit up England yet but watching him in the bundesliga and champions league the kid is a gem. I've seen him play better on a bigger stage than Grealish but he just doesn't get the hype.

I’m sure anyone with half a football brain appreciates how good Sancho is. As you say he’s yet to really do it for England. Hopefully his time to shine comes in the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marbles said:

Guess understanding sarcasm isn't one of your strong points

I wouldn't have added the ;) afterwards if I didn't :P 

I AM English dammit, (well even if one-quarter French), so sarcasm is inherent :P 

19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

All the twitter football pages reporting personal terms agreed for Sancho with United as if this is some huge step 

now over to Ed Woodward to wait until the last day of the window before putting in a low bid only for Dortmund to tell them to do one like they did last summer! 

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

All the twitter football pages reporting personal terms agreed for Sancho with United as if this is some huge step 

Cant see United stumping up the 95m Dortmund want for him to be honest. 

On 09/06/2021 at 09:44, Bert said:

He’s had a big hand in the last two goals for England but you’re factually correct. He’s quite exciting to watch for me, when was the last player that England had that you felt was exciting to watch? 

I remember being younger and having so much excitement over Michael Owen. I don't think I've yet come close to that with an England player, not even with Rooney. Owen was so good in his prime.

I like a lot of England players, including the spoken about Sancho, Grealish, Foden, etc, but I haven't got that excitement watching them for England... yet.

31 minutes ago, turlo said:

now over to Ed Woodward to wait until the last day of the window before putting in a low bid only for Dortmund to tell them to do one like they did last summer! 

I thought Woodward left?