Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Did Top fly in the Monks? If so, get 3 of them on at the start of the second half.  Cannot see us salvaging even a point now. This Team knows exactly when not to turn up. Such a shame but this Leicester. 

You've got to be honest, we've played well I think once (WBA) since the start of April. I wish I could say I was shocked, but with the Evans injury and performances already wobbling, I'm not that shocked. Newcastle look like they've been let off the leash. They could easily have 3/4.

Embarrassing. We're definitely chucking it all if the others win.

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Vardy wilf cags off

dan Perez and Praet on

I’d rather we brought on Filbert than Perez. Him and Maddison in the same team gives me the horrors.

Worst players on the pitch Soyuncu and Ndidi. Think they have all the time in the world and have been awful. If Evans is injured should have played a back 4 simple as that. Not sure why we are playing essentially a back 5 at home to these anyway. 

• Like 2

Season defining second half coming up, we lose this and it's game over as far as Champions League is concerned, I don't care about points on the board over games in hand/remaining, we'll be done mentally and lose the last 3 as well, it's last season's implosion all over again.

If ever a game summed up how much Cags and Little Wes depend on the organisation of Johnny Evans, this is it, im stunned as to what Cags is thinking for their first goal, the 2nd from a corner is rediculous, 2 men still couldnt beat dummett in the air, cant think of one player who comes out of that with any credit, maybe Kasper for that save, yet I s**t myself whenever a ball is pumped into the box as he NEVER comes out to collect the ball, even when its in his favour, Wilf looks off it, I dont know whats happened to Madders, as some others have said its usless playing wing backs when the cbs cant get over to cover when defending, please bin off 3 at the back, please 

• Like 2