Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Just now, Sly said:

West Ham, Prague, Everton, Fulham …..

We’re just hit and miss. This performance is as bad as all of those. 

We could come put the 2nd half and blow Newcastle away. We’re more than capable of it. 

Bournmouth was a capitulation on another level, that can only be compared to Wycombe and Bolton. 

🤮 

• Haha 1

Honestly disgusted at this team right now. Maddison had all the time in the world to drive into the box but as usual is thinking about a highlight goal rather than scoring something simple. 

JM doesn’t work in this formation because all he wants to do is shoot or cross from deep. He doesn’t link the play in the same way as Perez 

it’s not over because it’s Newcastle but we need a drastic switch. 4 at the back... and under for me. We need a game changer and he’s the only one on the bench. I’d take a chance on him right now but let’s be real it won’t happen 

Edited by Lambert09

I have had to turn it off, that was absolutely abysmal.  Our last few games are going through the same process and it's getting tedious.  Too laggy, too slow, no quality, no intensity.  The same as the end to last season.  Have we ran out of energy?

That was an 11 out of 10 on the spinal tap amplifier of shit.  Yet again we concede from a set piece, the worst performance of the season. Chelsea are going to walk the cup final and we will be lucky to get into the Euro conference. The stench of that performance was.........feckl it, im so angry i cannot be bothered to come up with anything witty, Feck.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Dog. Absolute dog. The lot of them bar Vardy are willy pullers. **** off all of you shameful twats. Two seasons in a row you binned it. Disgusting. 

Don't know why you are letting Vardy off. He's been wank. Again. 

Only thing more embarrassing than the performance is some of the comments on here.

We've played very poorly, but we've had chances. We get the next goal early in the second half and we're right back in it.

We do need to sort out some of the very basic errors before we start the second half though.

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

I mean yeah, if you want us to lose 4-0. 

What’s the point in playing Ndidi when we’re 2 nil down and need to attack. And you can’t tell me that Maddison has been better than Perez on current form

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Other than the financial stability it could bring, I don't want to see us in the Champions League. It'll be humiliating if we turn up and play like this shit.

Don’t be ridiculous. We NEED to do it this season. The next five years or more depend on it. If we fail this year we won’t attract the next level players and we fall away. That is what is riding on this second half. 

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

What I don’t understand is why we have to wait till half time to make a change? It was pretty clear it wasn’t working after 20 minutes so why didn’t we make a change then?

I would never have gone 3 at the back from the off, once evans was out 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Schmeichels world class saves are pointless if he isnt claiming crosses 4 yards from his goal.

They're pointless if we have last man defenders losing the ball doing Cruyff turns, missing point blank headers and playing as if they're unsuccessfully dodging laser pointers aimed at their eyes.