Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

I’ve lost all faith.

Genuinely thought we’d come out tonight going for it.

I put a £1 on us scoring 5. Never in a million years did I expect Newcastle to be gunning for it.

Shameful. Really is

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

**** off. 

This is nothing to do with fitness, squad size, injuries. 

This is 100% lack of mental strength. We're crumpling in an identical fashion for a second consecutive season. 

We lack heart, maturity and confidence. 

The biggest difference between us and clubs like United, Chelsea and Co is that their players have an arrogance about them. They believe in themselves faultless, United players think they're the dogs bollocks because they play for United. They have a swagger about them. 

We act like we're small fry. We went out of Europe to a shit two cent Czech outfit not because we were complacent but the opposite, we did them the credit of actually treating them like equals. 

We have never, ever gotten the self belief that we actually belong where we are to the extent that we can just dispatch our inferiors with the contempt they deserve. 

We've been scared of Newcastle tonight since the 8th minute. 

Same reason these players can't manage an expectation to win when it matters and is needed most.

43 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

What’s the point in playing Ndidi when we’re 2 nil down and need to attack. And you can’t tell me that Maddison has been better than Perez on current form

Exactly as I said. 

Wesley Fofana, James Maddison et al ... I urge you to continue the Social Media boycott for another week, for your own good. You've been embarrassing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

**** off. 

This is nothing to do with fitness, squad size, injuries. 

This is 100% lack of mental strength. We're crumpling in an identical fashion for a second consecutive season. 

We lack heart, maturity and confidence. 

The biggest difference between us and clubs like United, Chelsea and Co is that their players have an arrogance about them. They believe in themselves faultless, United players think they're the dogs bollocks because they play for United. They have a swagger about them. 

We act like we're small fry. We went out of Europe to a shit two cent Czech outfit not because we were complacent but the opposite, we did them the credit of actually treating them like equals. 

We have never, ever gotten the self belief that we actually belong where we are to the extent that we can just dispatch our inferiors with the contempt they deserve. 

We've been scared of Newcastle tonight since the 8th minute. 

Best post off the night 

What's going on with these subs tonight. Absolute disgrace. A full back. A backwards passing midfielder and ****ing perez who does absolutely nothing each time he comes on.

• Like 1

I hope you all get the chance to manage an 11v11 side.  You will immediately absolve the field players and ask questions of the manager.  I am not aware of another manager willing to **** his CBs to play a 3-4-4.