Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Been a reader for years but never posted. Tonight’s tipped me over the edge. Total lack of desire, how can Rogers be considered for big jobs when he clearly can’t manage players under pressure. We badly need a reaction on Tuesday and I suspect we’ll field pretty much the same team. 

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

What time do we kick off tonight?

Fed up of watching these pretenders we want the real leicester players back not a load of botterlers that walked out at 7.55pm.

About every 20 minutes so far …. :(

• Haha 3

Really if WH get the top 4 and we make 5th or 6th no one can deny they don't deserve it, if we had beaten them both games that would be a 12 point swing. They are playing better football at the moment. Scoring goals and winning games. 

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgefox said:

Note to posters.

saying “Bournemouth again” is pissing me off more than the performance.

Sorry Cambridge but the similarities are so glaring and relevant that what do you expect? 

Just now, shen said:

Maddison, go feck off to some Covid curfew party and post more pictures of your dog, your pin-up girlfriend who you've knocked up and your million pound estate. If this is the way you want to earn a place for an FA Cup final and a Euro spot, forget it mate.

I totally agree. He is symbolic of. Leicester as of late. Lots of talent, lots of flash, but no heart, no grit. **** the man child. He can go to shit. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

5 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

You leave one guy in the centre of midfield this is going to happen.

We were losing the midfield battle in the first half with two.

I mean how the team hasn’t had any fight from kick off