Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Speaking to a few United fans they reckon it’s wholesale changes. Ole said those who play tonight will not play on Thursday. So he’s predicting some academy players with one or two first team names. Could be a very interesting line up. 

Sounds like it will be similar to a cup team in the early rounds... 

53 minutes ago, OrielCaziado said:

We’ve gone slight favs now for this game having been bet this morning. I’m assuming it’s off the back of leaked teams news. One things for sure.  Had this game been tomorrow and the Liverpool match had been played last Sunday there’s no way on Earth we’d been seen to have such a good chance away to United. We need to take this slice of luck we’ve had and bury them. 

Clever money layed at 2.56 yesterday, I'm looking to back back at 3.2, current price is 2.96 :cool:

The drift is a great indicator of the Man Utd team, expect it to be weak.

Leicester are favourites pre off in a match away at Manchester United, you won't see that very often.

• Like 3

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Sounds like it will be similar to a cup team in the early rounds... 

Unfortunately, the way we played against newcastle we are completely capable of losing to Man U's academy lol

That said, I am way more confident in us beating them without Bruno, Rashford, Martial, etc.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Speaking to a few United fans they reckon it’s wholesale changes. Ole said those who play tonight will not play on Thursday. So he’s predicting some academy players with one or two first team names. Could be a very interesting line up. 

I thought he said after Sundays game that any one playing today or Thursday won't get a full 90 mins. 

Reckon Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba and Lindelof, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Greenwood get fully rested. 

Meaning out of their regulars those that may still play are Fred, McTominay, Bailly, Van De Beek, Matic, Cavani... 

Expect Mata, De Gea, Telles, Tuanzebe to play. Plus Diallo and Shoretire who have played this season already too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I thought he said after Sundays game that any one playing today or Thursday won't get a full 90 mins. 

Reckon Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba and Lindelof, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Greenwood get fully rested. 

Meaning out of their regulars those that may still play are Fred, McTominay, Bailly, Van De Beek, Matic, Cavani... 

Expect Mata, De Gea, Telles, Tuanzebe to play. Plus Diallo and Shoretire who have played this season already too. 

He said anyone who played in Rome and against Villa won't get 90 minutes against us, which is still quite vague.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hope so this is the only way we’d beat them at the minute 

11 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

massive opportunity for us tonight. Thank you the United fans who ****ed up their schedule.

I would really rather they went out all guns blazing and battered Liverpool last week…  They still had a slight sniff of pushing city 

A weakened side for us is nice…. But (A) we still have to get past them and (B) How committed are they like to be v Liverpool when they have a big cup final coming up and don’t want to get injured…. CL is done for them…. They can coast 

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So the two claimed ITK line up leakers have different teams for tonight. Someone's getting rumbled lol 

I don’t know why but I’ve always assumed the two accounts are ran by the same person 

Seems like it will be the equivalent of having a league cup tie against a 2nd string line up with us being as near to full strength as injuries allow, ordinarily I'd say that makes us good for a narrow victory or draw and penalties at least, Youri should be able to boss the game, but on Fridays evidence of confidence I lean more to the draw and with no penalty shoot-out it's a point. 1-1.

If we do win expect a West Ham and Liverpool toy throwing spectacular about the Utd line up. We had to tolerate Man City (v Chelsea) leaving out some of the most in form players in world football right now and a penalty taker treating the game as his own testimonial, so they can all lump it like we had to.

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It's not ideal, but I'd play Ndidi at the back for this one if Evans is definitely ruled out and BR is set on 5 at the back.

Albrighton ahead of Ricardo on recent form and I feel Praet helps things move quicker in midfield ahead of Mendy.

Kasper

Castagne

Cags

Ndidi

Fofana

Albrighton 

Praet

Youri

Maddison

Vardy

Nacho

Not sure about this. He was okay for covering when we were desperate but now isn’t the time to experiment. He’s a penalty waiting to happen unfortunately as he’s so used to trying to win the ball. 

Tim is much more suited to fill in. Genuinely I had a feeling Fuchs might be brought in to Marshall the back 3 but I guess he’s not fit enough 

• Like 1