Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

All banter aside, I've not seen us create that much in one game (except in friendlies against micro nations that don't count, like Ireland) since we smashed Russia in the last Euros. 

We're normally a bit defensive, win a lot of games 1 - 0.

Created so much today it was absolutely incredible. Should have had four or five in the first half alone. Unreal. 

I was amazed too at the number of chances created, Ramsey alone could and probably shouldve scored a brace if not more. You have a proper team there. I wish Poland were playing like that

As for Turkey, I may be biased but I'd say Cags was the best of the bad bunch :scarf:

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

It does remind me a bit of when Arsenal beat us to win the title in 2016. 

Bit unfair that. 

Arsenal thought they were gonna win the league. 

We're delighted we've just won a fvcking game Tbf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't believe we've absolutely fvcking hammered the pre tournament run away favourites.

Should have been about ten nil we've been fvcking world class boys. 

We're gonna win the whole lot. 

We beat Italy 48 - 7 last time we played them, it's gonna be a repeat of that boys I'm telling you now. 

I know you’re buzzing and that but they weren’t were they lol 

Great performance and result mind. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, promised land said:

Just switched over to ITV and they’re creaming about them, the whole squad will get knighted for this I’m sure of it.

Finners will prob get an MBE

I've probably seen Connor Roberts play no more than 5 times, yet there is something about him I can't stand, no idea why lol weird how you can take instant like to someone 

Fully deserved from Wales but Turkey were really poor. I think Soyuncu was their best player but not saying much. 

Wales deserved the win and played well but lets face it, Turkey were dog shit. The amount of space they let Wales have on the ball was unreal. Any blocks or tackles Turkey made were looked better than they actually were because players were coming from initially dreadful positions.

Edited by Nalis

39 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

This. Embarrassing any Englishman would be happy Wales won, they wont be repaying the favour when England play. Wales like Scotland will be cheering on every Country England ever comes up against and always have done. **** the sheepshagging c*nts 

Embarrassing that in 2021 someone is referring to Wales as sheep shagging c*nts…… nothing wrong with being happy for Wales, doesn’t mean we won’t all be up for it if we play them at any stage. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

This. Embarrassing any Englishman would be happy Wales won, they wont be repaying the favour when England play. Wales like Scotland will be cheering on every Country England ever comes up against and always have done. **** the sheepshagging c*nts 

I think a lot of us accept the Celtic Fringers cheering Anyone But England, given that they are relatively tiny annexes at the fringes of the behemoth country of 50m whose media otherwise bangs on constantly about English football to the exclusion of their own teams.

You'll never out-neighbour-hate them, so why waste the effort trying?

And (take it from me, I know) it winds a lot of them up very much when you tell them you'll be cheering for them regardless  :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

What a strange post. 

• Like 1

Shaqiri  v Insigne  on the same wing battling each other is pure comedy.

I wish they were over on the opposite side of the pitch from the camera so I could ascribe what I am seeing to:

Screenshot_20210616-200508_DuckDuckGo.jpg