Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Come on England! Unbelievable chance to progress to the semis. You’d have snapped anyone’s hand off if this tie was offered ore tournament. Come

on! 

Posted

Should beat these quite comfortably . They looked alright in the group stages and a bit okay against Sweden. But nothing to lose sleep over. 

Posted

 

The media will have England having won this game before a ball is kicked.

 

Good.  For once.

 

Now let's play like a superior team.  Let's stuff the Ukraine and ROAR LIKE LIONS.

 

(I'm sober, I promise lol)

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Come on England! Unbelievable chance to progress to the quarters. You’d have snapped anyone’s hand off if this tie was offered ore tournament. Come

on! 

Semis. Too swift.

Posted

These lot are basically the Eastern European Leeds United. Always concede, exciting to watch, high energy football. Should be entertaining.

Posted
Just now, tom27111 said:

I think we need the same back 5 again, but ideally with a sweeper in behind for extra security.

 

Then Henderson, Rice and Phillips holding.

 

Chilwell as a deep lying left mid, just to snuff out the threat of their right side and support Shaw.

 

 

Tournament football. If your suggested set up leads to a win, I'll take it.

Posted
2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

If we get through this, and we play Denmark in the semi finals, I am going to support our captain.

The only chance to see a final in our lifetime? I mean, come on. I'm finding it hard to cheer on this borefest but I would like to see England in a final.

  • Like 1
Posted

I recall everyone thinking England would piss the Iceland fixture five years ago. 

 

Complacency is something they've learned about the hard way. Let's hope they've remembered that lesson.

  • Like 3
Posted

You’re all so confident  lol

 

While Southgate clearly sold his soul at midnight at the crossroads  …  are you sure he made the right deal?

 

 

840140232_GSdevil.JPG.8d5a93292bf50772cd7687956e6271bd.JPG

 

“I offered you a lifetime of pushover draws … I didn’t say a damned thing about silverware!”

Posted
3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

The only chance to see a final in our lifetime? I mean, come on. I'm finding it hard to cheer on this borefest but I would like to see England in a final.

I'm a bit drunk. Kasper has given me way more joy than my country has in the last five years.

Posted
11 minutes ago, trabuch said:

If we get through this, and we play Denmark in the semi finals, I am going to support our captain.

Harry Kane is pleased about that 

  • Haha 1
Posted

If you were offered a quarter final tie with Ukraine, to get into a semi against Denmark or Czech Republic, pre-tournament, you would've laughed your head off.

 

What an opportunity it is.

 

It won't be a walkover. They will have a big support there (and I think ours today made a big difference) whilst we're still being clowns about restrictions and travel. The Italians will all want us out as well, knowing that they would have virtually an away game in the final if we both made it.

 

But I think we'll do it. 2-0 to England.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

What a chance we have this year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...