Popular Post Tanya Posted 8 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 8 April 2022 I think Daka has shown glimpses of being a really decent player. He's tailed off a little now, and I think it's fair he's behind Nacho atm but I wouldn't be writing him off yet. He's already scored some cracking goals for us this season. 6
Nicolo Barella Posted 9 April 2022 Posted 9 April 2022 He's scored 4 goals for us against a reasonably tough European opponent... Give him time
escape2victory Posted 9 April 2022 Posted 9 April 2022 You can tell he is lacking confidence at the moment, everything is bouncing off him. Earlier on in the season he has shown enough to suggest his link up and hold up play is decent. Apart from the Spartak game I’d say the Newcastle home game was his best performance for us, played a decent one-two with Maddison for Maddison’s goal, so I’m sure will come good eventually. The main area for me he needs to improve is his physicality, too easy for defenders to brush him off the ball, but I’m sure a season in the PL will help him 1
FoxyPalace.com Posted 9 April 2022 Posted 9 April 2022 I’m not writing DAKA off yet he’s shown his quality at times, although Musa did this also. DAKA needs more game time, hopefully next season we will see the real player more frequently. 1
dayday Posted 9 April 2022 Posted 9 April 2022 12 hours ago, Claridge said: strange decision to bring lookman on instead of him That will Daka’s confidence a lot of good, another master stroke from Rodgers. 1
MalletFox Posted 9 April 2022 Posted 9 April 2022 I think Patson starts tomorrow so it’s a big opportunity for him to stake his claim (I think BR will bench Nacho so he’s fresh for PSV). Like some have said, it would have been a real kick in the teeth for him on Thursday night with Lookman coming on in front of him, but I must admit, even as a Patson fan, his form has fell off a cliff since his promising start. I think it was Watford at home in the FA Cup where we didn’t play with a recognised striker and Lookman, Madders interchanged up the top end and it worked really well (although Watford are dog muck). I think the initial decision on Thursday reflects where Patson’s confidence levels are at the moment, hopefully he can start to turn the corner tomorrow if given the opportunity. 2
Stevosevic Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 He seems to be worse than he was at the beginning of the season.... 2 1
Tielemans63 Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 Still firmly believe he will become a top player for us.
fuchsntf Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 1 minute ago, Clarkielcfc said: Got lots to learn Yup...But He was brought in only this season.. The doubting fans have been here decades & still Never never..... Never,never learn..!!! 1
Guest SO1 Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 6 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said: Got lots to learn Dont we all.
Mike Oxlong Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 Vardy struggled initially after he came here. Plenty of time for Patson to come good and I think he will. 4
Popular Post cropstonfox Posted 10 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 10 April 2022 Wish he would come good.................but We all can see he's not very good. Wrong runs poor touch no strength.. Fingers and everything else crossed but looking like he is in the same category as Soumare. Poor signing but hope he has some thing. Not looking good. 5 1
Popular Post coolhandfox Posted 10 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 10 April 2022 Vardy was crap for a season in the championship with only 4 goals and 4 assists Kel was crap for two season 4 goals and 5 assists in the PL. Lets give him a chance 24 4
Popular Post majaco Posted 10 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 10 April 2022 He is going to be outstanding. He does some stuff badly. But he's a goal scorer lacking confidence. It will.turn round. 6 1
Devonfox1884 Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 I have no doubts Patson will come good. The experiences he’s had this season will be invaluable heading into next. Hopefully he gets a good pre-season behind him and gets firing next season - let’s not forget a certain Jamie Vardy really struggled in his first season, and that was the championship. 2
Jimmy Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 someone needs to show him videos of how Vardy shapes to make the rest play the ball over the top for him to chase it was on several times in situations Vardy's movement would have demanded it but he was static, overall I thought he had a solid game
CrispinLA in Texas Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 Just now, majaco said: He is going to be outstanding. He does some stuff badly. But he's a goal scorer lacking confidence. It will.turn round. Hope so ..... But getting worried he struggled today. Doesn't seem to get into the game and doesn't get the balls that Vardy does. Maybe the other players aren't used to passing to him...he doesn't seem to make the runs like Vardy 1 1
LestaAl Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 There is a good player in there somewhere…he just needs some help from someone .
crisp packet Posted 10 April 2022 Posted 10 April 2022 Kids trying to hard. Needs a run in the side . Games like today was ideal.. vardy , nacho then daka in that order. But I do like him in a front two .
Popular Post Tanya Posted 10 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 10 April 2022 I'm not sure what other people are seeing. He was decent today. Pressed high, won a few lose balls, had an assist (good awareness to slide the ball to KDH instead of having a shot). He also took up some dangerous positions but the ball didn't fall to him. Yes he's no Jamie Vardy but he's new to this league and has already scored a few goals in the premier league and a few more in Europe. To compare him to Soumare is an insult. 9
Popular Post Arriba Los Zorros Posted 10 April 2022 Popular Post Posted 10 April 2022 Not a fan of Patson at all. He is hyped up like nobody's business. He has some serious talent but he lacks the basics. Due to this he offers little I'm games and is often a passenger. And I think that is why he won't make it. 6
Recommended Posts