Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

LCFC vs Villa (A) Post Match Thread 2 - 1

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

That’s the standard of this side under this manager. People need to stop pretending this is November 2019. We are a very very very average side. 

this team was top of the league going into january

it won 5-2 at city last year

it won the facup

of course standards should be ****ing high, and stadards have fallen there is no doubt about that all around the place for me.

Just now, kristianity77 said:

What stings more than anything through all this is that I'm so bored of watching Leicester play. It's the same turgid shite week after week after week.  I don't even get mad when yet another set piece is headed in.  There's no emotion.  That's what Rodgers has turned this into, a complete farce.  He's single handedly destroying our ethic.  

Bin 

Absolutely, he's King Midas in reverse, give him Liverpool, Celtic and Leicester for two or three years and he can turn gold into shit 😂

• Like 2

How many more toothless performances does Brendan Rodgers name and reputation let him get away with? Nobody else would be getting away with such long term bad performances and lack of wins. We are playing some awful football and defending the worst we have done in years. It's abysmal.

• Like 2

First time for me but Rogers out. What the **** happened at half time. We looked good first half but completely bottled it second half. He doesn't no his best side and has no idea how to sort our defensive problems out. He's ****ed the europa league up as well. 

Can’t go into every game knowing you need to score three to win. Reverse of Wednesday night. It’s getting boring knowing every time there’s a corner we’ll be kicking off in a few seconds. Some encouraging signs first half but the same failings are cropping up again and again, and I can’t understand how it hasn’t been rectified