Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

2 hours ago, BKLFox said:

We are a funny bunch on how we all see the game, I would have Praet down as 1 of those that came away with any credit to speak of and certainly 1 of his better showings.

He put in quite a shift especially in the 1st half where he was left, right, back & front picking up the slack from an out of sorts KDH, that’s not to say he was ineffective in the 2nd but things changed on both sides meaning he didn’t have to run around everywhere but trying to get through an 11 player wall (they didn’t need to commit by then) was a struggle for all.

Took a look at Jordan Blackwell’s player ratings and he also saw him as star man with the only 7 the rest ranged 4-6.

I know there will be a lot of what does Jordan know but can’t really knock him for his scores and comments.

apart from giving Praet a 7 of course:ph34r:

3 hours ago, BKLFox said:

We are a funny bunch on how we all see the game, I would have Praet down as 1 of those that came away with any credit to speak of and certainly 1 of his better showings.

He put in quite a shift especially in the 1st half where he was left, right, back & front picking up the slack from an out of sorts KDH, that’s not to say he was ineffective in the 2nd but things changed on both sides meaning he didn’t have to run around everywhere but trying to get through an 11 player wall (they didn’t need to commit by then) was a struggle for all.

Took a look at Jordan Blackwell’s player ratings and he also saw him as star man with the only 7 the rest ranged 4-6.

I know there will be a lot of what does Jordan know but can’t really knock him for his scores and comments.

If he is that bad how has he played for one of the best teams in the  world ie Belgium

He was good for 60 or so mins versus Sheff Weds but didn't hit those levels yesterday. Having said that I don't think anyone did and we seemed to have a collective off day. 

I don't think Praet is the problem, but not sure he's the solution either. Looking forward to Ndidi getting back. 

Radio Leicester were questioning whether he'd get a new contract this summer. There's absolutely no way we should offer him a new contract when we might finally get him off the books!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

He was good for 60 or so mins versus Sheff Weds but didn't hit those levels yesterday. Having said that I don't think anyone did and we seemed to have a collective off day. 

I don't think Praet is the problem, but not sure he's the solution either. Looking forward to Ndidi getting back. 

Radio Leicester were questioning whether he'd get a new contract this summer. There's absolutely no way we should offer him a new contract when we might finally get him off the books!

We need a bit of a rebuild, players we have been trying to offload for a few seasons now should just be let go, doubt they want to put the effort in on reduced wages.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

We need a bit of a rebuild, players we have been trying to offload for a few seasons now should just be let go, doubt they want to put the effort in on reduced wages.

Yeah I know. I can hardly be arsed to get out of bed for £20-£30k a week, let alone play - PLAY - a game of football. Must be bloody tough getting yourself up for that.