Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Potter just seems to be a more amiable Brendan, feel like we'd end up in a similar situation.

Surely Potter leaves it a while before getting back on the horse to allow a bit of distance behind the Chelsea debacle and he can remind people about how ok he was at Brighton.

Potter is rodgers without the ego 

If rodgers was less worried about himself and more about the players and the team then we wouldn’t have ended up in the mess we’re in 

I have little to no knowledge about Potter but it seems like Brighton are doing okay without him. Maybe they did well because they are a well run club rather than because they had an amazing manager. I don't think he's bad, mind. If we can claw our way our of relegation on goal difference I'll be over the moon. I don't care who does it.

• Like 2

I think there’s probably something in this. Susan is crazy well connected in the Premier League. I wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled the trigger finally because we knew Chelsea were about to do the same. 

Agree with others though, I’d rather he took some time off! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Anyone that wants Potter should be banned from the forum.

Still living off a Europa League run at Ostersunds. Been bang average at Swansea & Brighton and dreadful at Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, Lcfc82 said:

Not for me, his Brighton team played some dire football. Only decent spell he had with them was at the start of this season. Before that barely scored any goals.

Average at Brighton ? Really ??

Dire football ?

his Brighton team were a breath of fresh air in the PL

• Like 2

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Yea his confidence is shot we need a manager with some new ideas and steel not Potter

Exactly! He’ll be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. A relegation battle in the East Midlands is the last thing the bloke needs. 

• Like 1

Potter’s sides are too soft. It’s more of the same ponderous ‘controlling’ football. He’d probably keep us up by virtue of not being Brendan Rodgers but long term 5atb and slow build up isn’t the right direction.

Admittedly Brighton we’re going well before he left but De Zerbi’s done more with the same players.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence his teams chronically underperform their xG at this stage.

• Like 3

Just now, Stinky said:

If you won't be content with Potter then chances are you won't be content with anyone. Highly unlikely we will get a manager for a long term vision to come in now, and doubt any short term fixes like Rafa will want anything less than an 18 month deal. He knows the league, he's a long term option if we stay and up tbh, if he was to take us down then he has a chance to rebuild with us too. He did well with Swansea at that level and then took Brighton from relegation battlers to top half PL.

We should be employing a manager that will keep us up not if we go down, we have enough quality to stay up.. Potter needs to take a break, he's not going to jump straight over to us.

Just now, Rigga said:

Average at Brighton ? Really ??

Dire football ?

his Brighton team were a breath of fresh air in the PL

I think people have short memories or didn’t actually watch much of Brighton under him. 

• Like 4

Guest Mee-9

Graham Potter built a side at Brighton which were fantastic. Brilliant signings and a refreshing style of play.

He did brilliantly at Swansea. 

We'd be lucky to get him. 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

For about the millionth time, Rudkin is our director of football, Rudkin is in charge of the rebuild. 

We're looking for a head coach. 

Rudkin probably negotiates and sets budgets, but unlikely he's involved with identifying and prioritising targets. Probably gets a list of wants and does what he can 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Leicester fans “I’d take anyone over Rodgers” 

Leicester fans “**** Potter no way, wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole”. 

what i dont get, showed this season with his brighton team, they spanked us

and the club already sounded him out as a potential replacement for BR anyway

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Potter’s sides are too soft. It’s more of the same ponderous ‘controlling’ football. He’d probably keep us up by virtue of not being Brendan Rodgers but long term 5atb and slow build up isn’t the right direction.

Admittedly Brighton we’re going well before he left but De Zerbi’s done more with the same players.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence his teams chronically underperform their xG at this stage.

Yeah, something about this doesn't fit for me.

However, if it is him, I'll get behind him and give him a chance.

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Rudkin probably negotiates and sets budgets, but unlikely he's involved with identifying and prioritising targets. Probably gets a list of wants and does what he can 

Quite possibly yes but from Martyn Glover, not the manager.