Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Dennis Praet

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Him and Ndidi out and McAtee or Chair in return is good business. 

Can't see either of them happening, isn't mcatee in Sheffield? Qpr aren't selling either 

Torino will still be negotiating when he's available on a free asking us to stump up wages 

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Praet is Torino's booty call. No other irons in the fire so they call him for guaranteed shag even though they don't quite fancy him 

Credit where it's due he's a good looking fella 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Can't see either of them happening, isn't mcatee in Sheffield? Qpr aren't selling either 

Torino will still be negotiating when he's available on a free asking us to stump up wages 

Out of curiosity I had a look at the main QPR message board. The near-total consensus on there is that they'll sell Chair if we put a serious bid in today. They expect him to go - they need the money, apparently.

Edited by ClaphamFox

12 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Out of curiosity I had a look at the main QPR message board. The near-total consensus on there is that they'll sell Chair if we put a serious bid in today. They expect him to go - they need the money, apparently.

£5m I reckon they would accept.

• Like 1