Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Dennis Praet

30 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Should keep him rather than sell him for around £3 million as a replacement of similar ability will cost twice that A good squad player.

...he is far too passive, he needs to put himself out there and step up!!!

He has it in him to be good, he needs to be convinced how good he could be.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, hfaes said:

Mate???..That’s just the point I don’t watch simple films….I see reality, and Italy especially the norths is a beautiful fantastic country…..btw I have property in London…I see the difference…

Yeh but they have floods & landslides every year,and every ten years

a catastrophy born on corruption like the Genoa motorway bridge collapse

They go to their beautifull churches,cry about them for 1-2 days..Then collect around their beautiful plazas,and decide it’s time to have a festival…( some without Alcohol). Then they gets praised from Belgians to boot.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

All gone very quiet on this guy, a small injury but surely wouldnt put off a potential transfer?

Apologies if I’ve missed it or possibly one of those that changed his mind about leaving?

I reckon he's one of the players that changed their mind about wanting to stay.

Could be a good player for us in this league, with a lot of games over a long season. I also think, even if he took a reduction after relegation, he's probably still better off financially with us compared to what his agents been offered for his wages in Italy etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

All gone very quiet on this guy, a small injury but surely wouldnt put off a potential transfer?

Apologies if I’ve missed it or possibly one of those that changed his mind about leaving?

i think he stays now, a useful squad player as we're thin on the ground for No8's and there is no apparent interest and what interest there was is going to be a £3m offer or loan or other such garbage.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He's probably the only player in the squad currently covering for Winks if he gets an injury or suspension so I think we'll be keeping him. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Dames said:

He's probably the only player in the squad currently covering for Winks if he gets an injury or suspension so I think we'll be keeping him. 

Judging by Enzo's comments previously, Hamza is seen as the Winks replacement and Praet as seen as cover for the #8 roles. 

• Like 1

He is such an enigma in more ways than one. 

I honestly have no idea if he is any good or not after all this time. 

I really don't care if he stays or not. 

He may end up starting most games for us OR he may get nowhere near the first 11. 

Enigma! 

• Like 3