Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Harry Winks

6 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Played in Serie B last season for Sampdoria could see him interested as he would be the standout player for us in midfield.

Him and Tom Cairney would be great at this level.

That sentence made me feel a bit sick.

Sounds like successful football manager additions rather than real life. 

• Like 2

Decent player and more than capable of controlling games in the championship 

it’s a yes from me but I think he would get a PL offer from a club willing to pay more than we can afford (Bournemouth, Fulham, palace )

would depend if he was willing to take the chance of having a lower salary for several seasons if we stayed down 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

Shocked people wouldn’t take Winks in the championship. More than capable and an upgrade on the likes of Hamza. 

Because he's s**t, you ever seen him play for Spurs .....all he does is back pass..... remembered  watching Spurs v  Everton and he was atrocious, truly awful trying to tackle.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Because he's s**t, you ever seen him play for Spurs .....all he does is back pass..... remembered  watching Spurs v  Everton and he was atrocious, truly awful trying to tackle.

Obviously I’ve seen him play and he’d do a job for us next season. 

I remember when Luke shaw was linked a few years ago and loads of people on this forum said the same thing. Then he went and had a blinding season and scored in euro final 

Just typed his name in a text message on my phone and auto correct changed the spelling of his family name.  Enough said on this.

14 hours ago, Wymsey said:

He's steady, but very average.

Not a player to have, if the club is looking towards being a top-six PL side at some point.

Let's worry about being a top 6 championship side 1st hey, 

• Like 2