Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Harry Winks

On 17/06/2023 at 10:54, Sly said:

I think people need a reality check. 

We are not even a Premier League, never mind top 6 in the Premier League. 

This club has basically been burnt to the ground and we need to put building foundations in place for the rebuild. 

Winks fits that. 

probably the same people that said Akanji wasn't good enough for us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get fvcked. Absolutely not. 

Worst possible first signing, the most bland, milquetoast, nothing footballer imaginable. Not remarkable enough to be a match winner even in the Championship and will be redundant the moment we get promoted (if we do, which looks increasingly less likely of this is what we think our recruitment strategy should be.) 

This is am Everton move, buying players on the way down. All of our success came from buying players on their way up. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I'm alright with this. He is nothing special but sometimes you need players who can just do a job. We have lost Tielemans and Mendy and may see Praet, Soumare and Ndidi go. We are probably going to need to sign at least 3 or 4 central midfielders. He strikes me as the type of player who doesn't set the world alight but you are highly unlikely to get anything less than a 6 or 7/10 performance from him at this level. 

• Like 1