Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yep, struggled and it's only been 10 mins. 

Doesn't seem up to speed at all does he. Sometimes it is difficult to come into a game cold but I wonder if this will tell Poch that he might get more minutes and development at a team aiming for promotion to the Premier League rather than fighting relegation from it.

I think we all have to understand he’s still a young lad learning his trade. I don’t think he’d necessarily come in and be unreal, he’s still improving. 

The one thing that’s important is that he wants to be here, I do worry when you read reports about someone thinking they are above the championship. Especially when their last gig was relegation from that league 

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

only thing is hes saying a new request.....hope we can pull this off

Yep, looks like there has been further development. 

Also, often you see with Romano's post, a teaser like this and soon afterwards a move being completed. Hopefully that's the case here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's quite clear that he's coming here unless a suitable PL team come in that can guarantee him 1st team football. I'd hazard a guess it's been loosely agreed for a few weeks now, hence Percy and McGrath's article saying so.

One of them where he's having his moment with the first eleven to show he has a pathway, then chucking him out to us to gain experience 

• Like 1